101 Points for Rent | $13 pp | Vacation must be completed by 3/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
We're taking our big family vacation in May/2016 and these points cannot be used for it because they expire on 3/31/16. :( Home Resort is SSR, but may be used at any DVC resort based on availability as long as it is by 3/31/16.

I require a 50% down payment as soon as both parties have a signed rental agreement and the other 50% is due 45 days prior to travel. I'm glad to add DME and/or Dining Plan for you if needed. Your reservation will be available right away for viewing on My Disney Experience.

Please let me know if interested!

:thanks:

Hi, im a newbie. interested in planning a trip to SSR in january 2016. I am having trouble finding out how many points it is for a week at that time, i guess because the new info isn't out yet.

looking forward to speaking with u
emily

Thank you!!!!!! so i guess i need 178 points... any suggestions?
You're welcome!

My best suggestion is for you to look for someone who is trying to rent a bigger chunk of points than what I have because you can't use points from various different Members' contracts to make one reservation as far as I know.

Hi, do the points have to be used at SSR or can they be used elsewhere? Thanks.

This is last minute but looking for 11/11-11/15 at any resort...studio. It does not need to be at all one resort...thanks!

Looking for a Kidani standard studio 15-23 Jan 2016, 94 points. We already have another DVC reservation for the same time, but are considering adding on a studio.

This is last minute but looking for 11/11-11/15 at any resort...studio. It does not need to be at all one resort...thanks!
Gosh, I can't find a thing for those dates; not even at OKW or SSR. :(

hoping for something, anything from 12/8-12/11. Don't care which resort. Thanks
I'm not seeing a studio at any Resort for those dates. :( Do you want me to try a larger Villa?

Looking for a Kidani standard studio 15-23 Jan 2016, 94 points. We already have another DVC reservation for the same time, but are considering adding on a studio.
How fun! Unfortunately I am not seeing any availability at Kidani in a studio for those dates. :(

Hi, could you please check if studio at Animal Kingdom is available 1/27-2/3 (7 nights)? Thank you. We are planning birthday trip for 2.

Hi, could you please check if studio at Animal Kingdom is available 1/27-2/3 (7 nights)? Thank you. We are planning birthday trip for 2.
Hi there,

I checked earlier this morning and again just now to see what was available. Jambo House has a studio only on 1/30 so I checked Kidani and the only availability there is 1/31, 2/1, and 2/2 in either a Savannah or Standard view studio.

Saratoga Springs has that entire week available in a studio for 94 points.

Can you also check Saratoga Springs or BCV studio Jan 14-20th. Thanks! :) I tried to PM but i'm not sure if it works.

I'm not seeing a studio at any Resort for those dates. :( Do you want me to try a larger Villa?

How fun! Unfortunately I am not seeing any availability at Kidani in a studio for those dates. :(

Ya, that'd be great. A 1 or 2 bedroom would be fine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter