Hi flstatenolefan and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2: We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any thread :)
If you have a number of questions it is probably best to start a new thread for each one :goodvibes

We have not stayed at this hotel, but at its' neighbour the Holiday Inn. Hotels are 5/10 minutes by shuttle bus from the parks so you are nearby :)

Hi we have stayed in Movenpick many times and love it. Its really luxurious and spotlessly clean, and they have a great breakfast. My only complaint ever about this hotel is that it can take an age to check in, I suppose that depends on the time you arrive but we generally get there about 4pm and there is nearly always a queue to check in.

Its got a swimming pool which is often cold and its really more of a kids splash pool, not deep enough or long enough to swim. Overall one of my favourite hotels, I find the service good and the rooms etc very comfortable.

April is usually a nice time to visit but busy around Easter. Nice weather mostly.

Enjoy yourself...Im envious of anyone planning a trip at the moment. Too many things on this year so cant afford a trip! Maybe I'll win a few thousand on the lottery....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter