100 pts for rent @ $6pp, travel by 1/31/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't PM yet, but I'm looking for either a studio or 1-BR at VGF, BLT, BWV, or BCV or a 1-BR at OKW for January 16-19. Please let me know if any of these are available and if you have any points left. You can e-mail me directly at monicagomez08@ aol.com.

Was wondering if you had any points left. I'm looking for a 1-bedroom at Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Beach Club for January 23rd-26th. Thanks so much!

Is their anything open for a studio or 1 bedroom for 1/17-1/19 or the 17th or 18th alone if both nights are unavailable?
Prefer BWV BCV WLV BLT or AKV but open to anything really. Previous renter!

~120pts left. 1 and 2 bedroom @ OKW&SSR are still open till the end of month. Other than that, only sporadic single night is available. thx!

Interested in a 2 bedroom this Wednesday - Saturday. Would prefer akl but would take whatever! If no 2 bedrooms possibly a 1? There would be 3 adults, 2 kids and 2 infants so I'm not sure a 1 would fit us all

Is there any studio available for 1/31? One night for 2 adults? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter