• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 pts. available for $9.50 OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookingForward2

Earning My Ears
We have approximately 100 points available for $9.50 a point. Our home resort is OKW, our use year is June 05-06. These points are banked and cannot be transferred, but a reservation can be made for you.

Please reply or send an e-mail if interested.

I am interested in 100 points for OKW, looking at the dates of Sun Feb 19 2006 to Friday Feb 24 2006. I think I would need 20 points per night for a 1 bedroom villa. Please advise how the reservation is made. Thanks Gigi

Hi Brian and Melissa --

I just tried to send you an email to your comcast address, but it wouldn't go through on my end, so I decided to send it this way.

I was wondering if you still have points available. I am looking for a studio in November. I stayed at OKW last november and am thinking the same place this year since it has 2 queen beds.

Let me know. My email address is pbhall13@yahoo.com.

thanks, pamela

LookingForward2 said:
We have approximately 100 points available for $9.50 a point. Our home resort is OKW, our use year is June 05-06. These points are banked and cannot be transferred, but a reservation can be made for you.

Please reply or send an e-mail if interested.
still avail? please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter