• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 Points for rent @$9/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracylmartins

Mouseketeer
CLOSED. I have 100 points for rent at $9 per point. These points expire on Nov 30, 2014. These points are not available for transfer. Please send me a PM or email with your dates and choices of resorts and I'll check availability. My email is TracyLMartins@aol.com. Payment will be accepted through Paypal.. Thanks! Update: points have been rented.

What resort is this for? Can you check availability for one night either oct 11,18 or 25th? Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for 2 studios for 9/27 we are staying at AKV from the 28 to 10/1 and are looking to add an extra night, could you check if there is any availability for value or standard studios at AKV, Thanks Lilia

Good Morning!

I was wondering if you still still have point available? I'm looking for approx 77 points for Nov.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter