100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately nothing above found. Only found the following:
BWV garden/pool available only on nights of 26 and 27.
SSR has studio preferred for all dates.

Thanks for checking....I am not interested in the upcharge in points that Disney does for preferred at SSR. Have a great weekend!

Hi there. I'm looking for a stay at any of the resorts except SSR or OKW for Dec 10-18. We are looking for 5-9 consecutive nights within this time period. Ready to book and pay now :)

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately nothing above found. Only found the following:
BWV garden/pool available only on nights of 26 and 27.
SSR has studio preferred for all dates.

90 points for the 2 Studios?

Hi there. I'm looking for a stay at any of the resorts except SSR or OKW for Dec 10-18. We are looking for 5-9 consecutive nights within this time period. Ready to book and pay now :)
Unfortunately I don't see anything with more than 2 consecutive nights.

Hi,

I'm looking for any MK-area resort for 2 nights for 2 adults and 1 child 12/16-12/18. Studio would be preferred, but I'm flexible if there's any availability. Thanks for your time!

Hi! Not sure if you have points left and I'm not sure even sure how many I need but I'm looking for a 1 bedroom for 12/15-12/21 or I can move a day either way. I'm not opposed to a split stay if I could get 3 and 3 somewhere!! Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I'm looking for any MK-area resort for 2 nights for 2 adults and 1 child 12/16-12/18. Studio would be preferred, but I'm flexible if there's any availability. Thanks for your time!
Unfortunately no studios available for those dates. Best I could find is 1 BR at SSR (15th-25th is available with the exception of the 17th)

Hi! Not sure if you have points left and I'm not sure even sure how many I need but I'm looking for a 1 bedroom for 12/15-12/21 or I can move a day either way. I'm not opposed to a split stay if I could get 3 and 3 somewhere!! Thanks in advance!!

Hello! Here's what I found:
1 BR at OKW for check in on 12/18 and check out 12/22. (The night of the 14th and 15th I also available). There is also a 1BR (near the hospitality house) for the nights of the 17th, 19th, and 20th.
1 BR at SSR (15th-25th is available with the exception of the 17th)

Let me know if any of that is workable. (It's a lot of moving around!). Email me at rrc-dvc@Carolina.rr.com. Thanks! Randy

RRC, 1 minute ago Edit Report

Hello! Here's what I found:
1 BR at OKW for check in on 12/18 and check out 12/22. (The night of the 14th and 15th I also available). There is also a 1BR (near the hospitality house) for the nights of the 17th, 19th, and 20th.
1 BR at SSR (15th-25th is available with the exception of the 17th)

Let me know if any of that is workable. (It's a lot of moving around!). Email me at rrc-dvc@Carolina.rr.com. Thanks! Randy

RRC, 1 minute ago Edit Report

Thanks so much for checking, I know it can be time consuming! I think I'll pass as we will have a 2 year old
With us and that much chopping might be hard! It's crazy that there is so much availability for the Villas direct from Disney!

Hi, Any studios available for either 1/5/17-1/10/17 or 1/9/17-1/14/17? Thanks!!

Hi, Any studios available for either 1/5/17-1/10/17 or 1/9/17-1/14/17? Thanks!!
Hello. Nothing in a studio for 1/5 - 1/10. SSR is available for check in on 1/9 (also 1/8) and check out on 1/13 (but not 1/14). Otherwise, it's a 1BR available at SSR or OKW. Thanks!

Hello. Nothing in a studio for 1/5 - 1/10. SSR is available for check in on 1/9 (also 1/8) and check out on 1/13 (but not 1/14). Otherwise, it's a 1BR available at SSR or OKW. Thanks!

Thank you so much for checking!! I really need a weekend in my dates do to my work schedule!!

Looking for a studio for 2 nights, 11/5 - 11/7. Would prefer the following resorts (in order): Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West.

Thanks.

Looking for a studio for 2 nights, 11/5 - 11/7. Would prefer the following resorts (in order): Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West.

Thanks.
Hello Shannon! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is no studio available to DVC members at any DVC resort for your dates. (As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has inventory that is unavailable to members that they rent directly to guests. Perhaps you can check with them.) Wish I had better news for you. Randy

Last edited:
Hello Shannon! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is no studio available to DVC members at any DVC resort for your dates. (Sometimes Disney has inventory that is unavailable to members that they rent directly to guests. Perhaps you can check with them.) Wish I had better news for you. Randy

Thanks for checking. I did book a room at Coronado Springs as a back-up, as I thought that might be the case

We are looking for DVC points to rent I'm kinda flexible with the dates, and resort.

Please let me know if there is availability for either

10/29 - 11/3 or 11/4

OR

11/5 -11/10
11/6 -11/10 or 11/11

Any studio or even a 1BDR

If available on the monorail line it would be a plus. thanks. Looking forward to hearing from someone:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter