• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 Points $9 PP by 8/31 Checkin within 60 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannaman

Earning My Ears
Points gone - Please close out

Points are still available, sorry most of the hotels and dates have not worked as of yet, it seems like Saratoga is your best bet for most any dates going into mid july, so let me know.

We have 100 points that must be used by 8/31, if you need slightly more or less I can work that out for you. First best offer has it! I accept PayPal.\
I can add a few more points if needed to make it work for you, but not more than 25.

Can book Today for any stay up to July 8th as of now!!!!!!

I have 100 points that need to be used by 8/31, 40 of these points can be transferred, but still have to be used by 8/31 or I can book your vacation as long as your check in date is within 60 days, so as of today ( 5/09 ) for example: your vacation checkin would have to be before 7/8.
I would have to wait a few days if you plan on checkin later, so that your travel falls within that time frame.

I will respond on you personal page since I can not respond to private e-mails yet, or provide me with an e-mail address so I can get in touch with you right away.

Need 2 studios - Sunday August 21, 22 and 23, 2011
1st choice - Beach Club
2nd choice - Boardwalk
Thanks
Kim

Need one night for 2 adults, 1 child at Hilton Head Island anytime the week of May 28th.

Hi,

We are looking to book a studio this Fri and Sat night if you still have pts available. We prefer BLT or AKL, but any availability will be considered. Can you look for us?

Thanks,

Carrie

Have you already rented these? Are any of them available for transfer?

Thanks!

Do you still have points? Not sure if this would work for you, but looking for AKV 40 points Aug 24-26 Studio-Killimanjaro Club Concierge
Thanks in advance, Margaret

I'm looking for 1 night at akl Jambo house in any studio level on June 27, 28,29, 0r 30th. I'm flexible on kidani too if thats open but need animal kingdom.

Let me know if you want to do business. Thanks.

I am looking for a rental for July 3rd and 4th only. Please let me know if anything available .I have rented before.

Looking for 8/14 - 8/19 or 8/20/2011, Studio, BWV (Standard View) or AKV (Value) or AKV (Standard) for two adults and two children

Cannot PM yet, this is my second post, woohoo!

Got your message - June 30th works for me - 16 points would be for a standard view, it is available at Jambo house or Kidani? I don't want a standard view at Kidani because I don't want to look at the parking drive up - I want savanah or pool view.

Email me directly at Alitig1@aol.com

Thanks
Alicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter