$100 per day

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
i will be at wdw in 11 days. i am now making final arrangments for this trip. it wil just be me and my dd16. we are on the dining plan. i am going through my finances and i was thinking of budgeting about $100 a day that includes souvineers, tips, anything extra, etc. my dd will be bringing her own spending money for souvineers. do you think $100/day is a good estimate for what to have for each day?

$100/day is what Im using for a budget for DS15 & myself the wk we're at WDW in August - will tweak it when we get closer but that is the amount Im reaching for

have fun!

MY family of 4 have went to WDW on $100 a day for a weeks long trip many times. Our trick was eating in room twice a day,bringing our own water,and waiting till the last day to buy our gifts. The first time we did it because we had to then after that it's just what works. but now we do the dining plan and our kids take there own spending. You will be just fine!!:)

With the dining plan you should be just fine! If you don't want to bring breakfast to eat in your room you can always use snack points for bagels and things.

That is what I've always budget for me and my son and I've been doing it for 9 years. Even with price increases, it seems to be enough. This year I'm taking my two foster children with, so my budget just doubled. I know I'll have spare change left (probably lots of it;) ), but I rather have too much than too little.

If you are on the DDP and don't spend alot on breakfast etc that should be plenty. Most trips in the past we were on such a small budget we had to buy our food out of the $100 a day! :scared1:

That is why I am soooo excited to be (hopefully!!!) getting the DDP on our next trip. The joy of going in all the places we could not fit in the budget and ording whatever we want. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter