$100 Disney Rewards Card

This is the information posted under Terms and Conditions on the Application webpage:
14: This offer is limited to a one-time award of a $100 Disney Gift Card for new cardmembers upon approval of your application for a Disney Rewards Visa Card and first purchase/first use of the card. First purchase/first use includes purchases, balance transfers, any checks that are used to access your account, and excludes cash advances. First-time cardmembers only. You must use the phone number, website or application (if provided) contained herein to be eligible for this offer. You may not be eligible for other new cardmember premiums if you respond to this offer. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your $100 Disney Gift Card after your first purchase/first use of the card. :)

Well, I originally started this thread 9 days ago on the day we applied online, and my husband received his Disney Visa card in the mail yesterday. So, apparently you do NOT have to be a DVC member to use the link. He will make his first purchase today and I will post how long it takes to receive the $100 rewards card in the mail.

I'm so glad this has been helpful to others! Who couldn't use an extra $100 at Disney???

DH applied today, we have three months until we leave!
Thanks so much for the link:)

Let me know how you make out. That is the same situation I am in. I am an authorized user on my DH's card. If you have more than one account number you can also get more than one picture at the Disney visa Meet & Greet in Epcot.

We have a Dis Visa under DH's name and I'm an authorized user on it, but we got the $200 DDD offer in the mail a few months ago so I called and applied for that under my name and was approved instantly and got my card 4 or 5 days later.

If you call instead of apply online (and just provide them with the code in the fine print on the website) then you can get your approval instantly rather than waiting! :)

I applied online on 7/18 (I used the DVC link someone else provided), received my card and bought $11 worth of stuff on the 25th, paid it off online on the 27th (my statement date) and they printed the invoice that came with my $100 GC on the 28th. The envelope is postmarked on the 30th and I received it on the 2nd of August (maybe the 1st since I didn't check the mail yesterday!). Yippee! That was so easy I'm thinking about applying for another one!

Got my card on Saturday. Took only 4 days after applying on line. Going the end of Sept. Hope to have my gift card by then.

I applied online on 7/18 (I used the DVC link someone else provided), received my card and bought $11 worth of stuff on the 25th, paid it off online on the 27th (my statement date) and they printed the invoice that came with my $100 GC on the 28th. The envelope is postmarked on the 30th and I received it on the 2nd of August (maybe the 1st since I didn't check the mail yesterday!). Yippee! That was so easy I'm thinking about applying for another one!

If you do, will you please post if it works for another one?

We have a Dis Visa under DH's name and I'm an authorized user on it, but we got the $200 DDD offer in the mail a few months ago so I called and applied for that under my name and was approved instantly and got my card 4 or 5 days later.

If you call instead of apply online (and just provide them with the code in the fine print on the website) then you can get your approval instantly rather than waiting! :)

How long did it take you to get the GC? I did this for DH and he used the card on July 1 (and then a few other times). I paid the bill when it arrived, but still no GC. I know the fine print says 6-8 weeks.........

How long did it take you to get the GC? I did this for DH and he used the card on July 1 (and then a few other times). I paid the bill when it arrived, but still no GC. I know the fine print says 6-8 weeks.........

Mine was Dream Dollars so they just showed up after my first billing cycle.

Now with our original Disney Visa with a $25 GC offer, we got it about a week or so after the first billing cycle ended.

I used that link to apply in June (forgot what day), but I got the card in the mail on July 3, used it for the first time that day, and got my $100 Disney gift card two weeks later so I was able to use it on my trip. :banana: oh yeah, and I am not a DVC member.

Mine was Dream Dollars so they just showed up after my first billing cycle.

Now with our original Disney Visa with a $25 GC offer, we got it about a week or so after the first billing cycle ended.

thank you for the answer. :goodvibes

I applied for a second card (this one in my name, not DH's) on 8/3, using the same link as I did for the previous card. I have an account with Chase, and my new card is already linked to my account. I haven't checked my mail in a few days, but I should have the credit card in the mail and will activate it and use it immediately. I'm hoping to get the second $100 GC as fast as the first!

I received the $200 offer back in April. I applied online and was rejected even though I have not missed a payment of any type in my life and my credit score is over 800. The reason was "too many recent credit inquiries" which must have been because I had just refinanced my mortgage.

Anyway, my current Disney Visa card is under my soon to be ex-wife's name with me as the secondary and I want to have one under just my name for when the divorce is finalized so I just applied for this deal over the phone. I hope it goes better this time.

By the way, I am a DVC member and was never asked about membership, member number or anything else...

I was looking to sign my husband up as a referral off my Disney Rewards Visa, and get $25, but I found an even better deal- a $100 card for him for signing up. Looks like is was intended for DVC members, but anyone can sign up:

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/1020008/Default.aspx

Just following up: I applied for the card on 7-21, received it on 7-30, made the fiirst purchase on 7-31 and received the $100 card in the mail today, on 8-9. 20 days total from application to card in my mailbox.

Can you do it if you already have a Disney Visa?

No, I got $150 offer in the mail the other day (already have the Disney Visa), and they said I was not eligible for this offer because I already had the card. I wish I received this offered years ago, I only received $25.

No, I got $150 offer in the mail the other day (already have the Disney Visa), and they said I was not eligible for this offer because I already had the card. I wish I received this offered years ago, I only received $25.

If it give you a web address, apply online, my Dh already had a card and applied online and received his new card last week, we used it Wednesday evening and we are now waiting for the gift card.

Suzanne

If it give you a web address, apply online, my Dh already had a card and applied online and received his new card last week, we used it Wednesday evening and we are now waiting for the gift card.

Suzanne

I have heard this, too. My husband and I both have a Disney Visa now (and we're authorized users on each others cards), but I read somewhere (here, probably, so not sure how factual it was) that it's not necessarily Disney Visa specific, but Chase puts a limit on how many CHASE cards you can have per household.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter