$100 Difference, take the savings or upgrade resorts?

There is only $100 difference between the Value and Moderate, what do you do?

• Keep Reservations as is. Stay at the Value and pocket the $100

• Upgrade from the Value Resort to the Moderate Resort

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are Pop Century junkies - so we would probably stay with Value. $100 is $100. None of the mods have "everything" that I would want if i were upgrading -

CBR has double beds (same as Pop)
POR shares a bus (Pop does not)
POFQ doesn't have a table service (same as Pop)
CSR is too big and we have had 2 bad experiences there

So, seeing as I wouldn't get the "full" moderate feel at any of them (b/c we will not stay at CSR again), I don't see the value in leaving the values :)

Nothing against the values as we have always enjoyed our stays at them. Having said that, we will always chose a moderate over a value now for the following reasons.

Bigger rooms
Double sinks
Pool slide
Hot tub
Table service restaurant
Multiple covered bus stops
Lush landscaping
Boat rentals
Bike rentals

We use all of the above amenities. If you won't, then no need to upgrade.

The only negative I see to switching is, once you stay in a moderate you may not want to stay in a value again. Of course, I've heard the same for staying in a deluxe.

as others said, no brainer, wish we had that option, our difference in price is 2 g's for our trip in sept so we will be sticking with pop century.

For $100, upgrade! After our last stay at Pop, my husband said no more double beds!

We love CSR!

Honestly, I think it depends. I did the poll and said UPGRADE, as that was my initial reaction, but the more I've thought about it, I don't know! We've stayed at all levels and there are great things about each. This year we're going to be staying at AoA only because my son is 4 and is obsessed with Cars. I was going back and forth, and I realize that a Cars suite may not be a 'value' and I'm giving up a few things, but for my family right now, AoA is what I feel is the best fit for us. So before I can answer, I need to know more about your family! Are you staying at ASMo because your son loves Buzz Lightyear? No, don't upgrade. Are the kids a little older and would like a nicer pool and maybe a TS restaurant, then yes!

I say Upgrade to Moderate - you won't be disappointed - now tell me whats the deal?

I've stayed at Moderates - CS twice and POR twice. I'm driving my Daughter down next weekend (she just got into the Disney College Program) I'm at POP for a cheap stay because we want to come back for a Family Vacation to see here later and can't really afford this trip right now so cutting costs.

I already get a nice Discount for Military (30% Value, 35% Moderate, 40% Deluxe) but paying for the QS Dining for 3 days full price.

I'd upgrade right now to get free dining but might not be able too if I'm already discounting the room.

Did you get an email?

It wouldn't even be a question for us. We would upgrade to a Moderate immediately. $100 is nothing compared the added amenities you get at a moderate. Just the floor space in the room alone is worth it.

J

I'd upgrade.I would go as far to saw stay at a delux resort. I have stayed at all levels and I love the deluxe:cool1:

For $100 difference, I would definitely upgrade!!!

Sent from my GalaxyS II

I kind of have the same question, but what if you're currently booked at AoA LK Suite and they release FD fort stay? I am currently getting the Deluxe Dining plan, so by staying at the AoA suites, I get Qs for
free and can upgrade to deluxe, or do I move to a smaller moderate room, for free regular dining plan and pay a smaller difference to upgrade to the DDP??? Thoughts?

Moderate! Better beds, more space, better dining options, slides on pools (even this adult hops in one!), towels at the main pools. For $100 extra for the WHOLE trip? Yup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter