• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 Day Celebration

Hoyt31

Earning My Ears
This Friday is our 100 days until the trip would like to do something special for the kids to keep them excited. Going to keep them up late for a movie marathon with popcorn and candy. They always love that. Maybe decorate the house. Anybody have any good ideas?

This Friday is our 100 days until the trip would like to do something special for the kids to keep them excited. Going to keep them up late for a movie marathon with popcorn and candy. They always love that. Maybe decorate the house. Anybody have any good ideas?

Our 100 days is coming up soon too but cant make a huge deal about it since its just a couples trip with no kiddos BUT have you tried maybe a disney marathon or a disney movie night with a dinner to match? Here check out this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1707141

We did one of these themes every Friday til our trip last year and I loved it, the kids loved it! It was fun! I cant do it next year for our trip cuz its a surprise but if they new i would do everything again!

That is a great thread. I think I will try that every week until we go. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter