100-150 OKW points for rent/transfer Jan 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmarnie

Earning My Ears
Hi

I have 100-150 OKW points for rent or transfer by the end of Jan. Due to tight booking windows this needs to be done ASAP. So I would prefer only serious renters who are ready to book if availabilty is confirmed. $9 per point.

Thanks
Jeff

Looking to rent 150+pts for this spring either april or may at AKV. Maine firefighter with blended family want to show them all what disney is all about.

I am looking to rent 1/8-1/13. Is there any availability? I can be emailed at marathnr2@yahoo com

Bumping.... wanted to let everyone know jeffmarnie was awesome, very quick response which is very important, just wanted to say thank you again:thumbsup2.... Oh and we did not use all the points:rotfl2: so make sure to contact him:cheer2:

We're looking for one night on Dec. 15th. Can you tell me if anything is available? Thanks!

How does a transfer work ? (new DVC owner) I am an OKW owner and staying in May but I could move to BLT if only I had 74 more points. Any help/explanation would be appreciated.

If these are Jan 2013 UY points, or points that can be used in July 2013 I am interested in a 36 point transfer. Please let me know if points are still available. Thank you.

Hi There, We are looking for 2 studios Jan5th thru Jan 11th prefer Animal Kingdom....Am willing to pay TODAY.

Rosemary Gervais
401-225-9188

Looking for a small transfer of points. Do the points expire end of Jan 2013? How many points do you have left? I need points to complete my January 2013 vacation. Thanks

Do you have any points still available? Looking to stay Jan 4th-Jan 9th.
Thank you,

Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter