10 year anniversary... How expensive would it actually be?

DisneyMomma1216

Mama to 2 Miracle Mousekateers!
Hey everyone! And congratulations on all engagements, marriages, and honeymoons!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out on here. :) My family will be down in Disney in May, and while we are there, my husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. It will just be myself, my husband, and our 2 year old daughter. Does Disney offer anything for a vow renewal that is simple, and intimate? The only thing we really have going on for that day is dinner reservations at CG. We made that day a resort day, and I'm not sure if my husband has anything special he's trying to plan on as a surprise, but I thought I would just ask to see if there was a possbility that it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to just do a simple vow renewal. TIA! :)

Congrats! I've just started looking at the exact same thing for our 10 year in September and it's pricey (IMO). The memories package has a $2495 minimum and can include 4 guests in addition to the couple. It also doesn't include a minister or tips. I also looked at Just Marry who does the Swan/Dolphin and it looked like their intimate package starts at $2800 (which includes a minister if I recall correctly - I'm sure someone can correct me).

There doesn't seem to be a less expensive option as far as an official ceremony goes. I like to do a fun vow renewal (we did an Elvis in Vegas one for our 5th) and since we're headed to Disney I thought it would be a good idea, but this was too rich for my blood!

Hi guys we are celebrating our 10 year in June. I just started the planning but this is what I can tell you. We decided not to do the vow renewal. We found there was a good amount of extra costs associated with the ceremony. We have decided to invite 20 family members and do a dinner and dessert party in Epcot's Italy pavilion. We booked this through Disney catering. They have many options to choose from. If this is to much I say book a nice dinner and add on something extra special that you wouldn't normally do. Happy planning

Hi guys we are celebrating our 10 year in June. I just started the planning but this is what I can tell you. We decided not to do the vow renewal. We found there was a good amount of extra costs associated with the ceremony. We have decided to invite 20 family members and do a dinner and dessert party in Epcot's Italy pavilion. We booked this through Disney catering. They have many options to choose from. If this is to much I say book a nice dinner and add on something extra special that you wouldn't normally do. Happy planning

I was actually going to suggest this! It seems like a better value to do something like this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter