$10 tickets to see Jonas Bros. with Demi and others! UPDATED LINK IN POST #48

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I bit the bullet and bought 2 tickets to take my dd for her 8th birthday! We're gonna go to the one in Camden, NJ on August 27th and take along her bff and her mom! She will be so surprised and excited! Here is the link...there are other bands listed in other towns as well! Can't beat $20 for some entertainment and a mommy and daughter outing!:cool1:No service charges either. You can print them out or have them mailed for free.
http://www.livenation.com/promo/deikzg?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_homeA_4_f1
Anyone wanna have a dismeet there?;)

Wow, there are some great bands on that list! Wish the Heart or Sheryl Crow shows they're offering were near me!

I bought the lawn seats for $10 for PNC Arts Center. PNC charges per person for parking, but can't beat the $10 lawn seats. They are usually $30.

Do they charge you at the gate for parking at PNC Art Center? I thought they were adding the price to the tickets :confused3

Also, I hate that they don't have a website! but from what information I was able to find you can bring blankets for the lawn and one factory sealed bottle of water per person and food if it is in a see through bag. Anyone know if this is correct?

So sad...there were none near me. Happy for those who had shows near them though.

Do they charge you at the gate for parking at PNC Art Center? I thought they were adding the price to the tickets :confused3

Also, I hate that they don't have a website! but from what information I was able to find you can bring blankets for the lawn and one factory sealed bottle of water per person and food if it is in a see through bag. Anyone know if this is correct?

My live nation receipt says $20.00 for 2 tickets. I'll follow up with AMEX to see what I am charged. Regular ticket sales add the $6 per ticket to your original charge. I don't see that on my e-receipt.
Copied from the Live Nation Website:General Rules
The PNC Bank Arts Center enforces the law prohibiting underage consumption of alcohol anywhere on site. Violators will be prosecuted.

NO cameras, recording equipment, radios, TVs or unauthorized electronic equipment. NO alcoholic beverages, smoking, bottles, cans, coolers, weapons.

NO Laser Pointers. One factory sealed bottle of water per person.

Miscellaneous
LAWN CHAIR RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MOST PERFORMANCES. PERSONAL LAWN CHAIRS ARE ACCEPTABLE PROVIDED THEY ARE 9" OR LESS FROM THE GROUND. BLANKETS ARE ACCEPTABLE ON MOST PERFORMANCES. DOORS OPEN 1 HOUR PRIOR TO PERFORMANCE.

Concessions:
Food and drinks are available for purchase at the concessions stand.

Special Events:
Call (732) 203-2500 x3VIP and speak with the Corporate Sales Department for more information. Purchase a block of tickets and have a pre-show party on site for your group of 20 or more!

Tailgating Information:
There will be no tailgating for the following performances - To Be Determined for 2010 season

After parking their vehicles patrons will be expected to enter the main gates. There will be no opportunity to remain in the parking areas for tailgating. For all other performances patrons will be permitted to gain entry into the parking areas 2 hours prior to show time. Our parking lots open 2 hours prior to show time and doors open 1 hour prior to show time.

Please also note we do permit food in the venue, it must be packed in a clear plastic bag as well as one factory sealed bottle of water per person

thank you for this!!! just emailed my friend to see if she wants to go! i'll sub and let you know if we are gonna go, then we can do a dis meet!

They had that promotion in June and I got tickets for Meatloaf...no hidden charges at all. It was a very fun night. Couldn't believe all that fun for $10! One thing though, we got thirsty 1/2 way through and a bottle of water was $6!!!! We were hysterical that a drink cost us almost as much as the tix LOL

I grabbed some AMAZING seats for the Goo Goo Dolls concert in Scranton. I actually was debating yesterday morning if I should get the regular priced tickets, so this sale saved me a ton of money! Three tickets, 20 rows back, for $30 dollars total! I'm so excited.....

thanks for the information!! I just bought Jonas Brother tickets for the Comcast CTR in CT. It'll be girls night out - me, DD and her 2 BFF - I feel a sleepover coming on! Just called DD at the in-laws - am I the cool mom or what? :woohoo:

thanks for the information!! I just bought Jonas Brother tickets for the Comcast CTR in CT. It'll be girls night out - me, DD and her 2 BFF - I feel a sleepover coming on! Just called DD at the in-laws - am I the cool mom or what? :woohoo:

haha.. I was thinking the same thing! I am totally gonna get the cool mom points!:lmao:

So sad...there were none near me. Happy for those who had shows near them though.

When I went to the Comcast center in Mansfield the Jonas Brothers tickets were $10 even though they were not on the list.. Just a FYI

nothing good in my area, but thanks anyways.

Thank you. Booked Jonas Brothers in Camden as well. We live 20 mins away from PNC, but as of today will be in Disney:banana: for the date there.
OP-how is the Camden venue? Can you bring chairs, water, food?

I had checked Live Nation two day ago and they didn't have anything for my area but I checked again today and they had several in Tampa. I picked up two tickets for me and DD to go see the Jonas Bros.! She is going to be thrilled!

When I went to the Comcast center in Mansfield the Jonas Brothers tickets were $10 even though they were not on the list.. Just a FYI

What??? OMG..I must look. Neighbor down the street said she was nice enough and got us tix. I think she said they were like $100 though. Guess I better check. Hope she's not trying to rip me off. Thanks for the fyi...it is much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter