10 Ralph Lauren Monogrammed Towels for $55

Vacation Lover

DIS Veteran
Just got this deal from SD...

Horchow has Ralph Lauren towels with free monogramming for $9.99 each.
http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=cprod72620001

Buy 10 towels plus one facecloth to get your order over $100 (or mix & match towels to get over $100)
Use the code HCWINTER to get $50 off a $100 order
Use the code DECFS to get free shipping
Total for 10 towels + one facecloth $54.89

You can get a different monogram on each towel by putting them in your cart one at a time...just be sure to cut and paste the link each time you add another towel or the price will be higher.

Also note that many colors are on back order and might not arrive in time for Christmas.

Not a bad deal, especially if you need to buy a gift for a lot of people...a monogrammed towel for less than $5.50

I can't get the free ship code to work. Am I doing something wrong? I have 10 towels and 1 handtowel in my cart. Any suggestions?

That free ship code expired this morning, check the thread about this at slickdeals, I saw another free ship code posted there.

The codes work on any $100 purchase, I ended up getting one thing I was thinking about ordering from somewhere else, added some other things, and still saved $20 :cool1:

I just got them delivered... (which was faster than I thought they would be) and they are sooo nice!!! Very soft and fluffy! And the embroidery looks GReaT!!!

Thanks to the OP... now a have a whole new set of towels!

Oh man! So sad I missed this. I love my Ralph Lauren towels but they are 11 years old!

I bought this deal several years ago & while the towels are pretty & fluffy they got holes in then with in a few months :(.

Beware that RL towels are famous for fading quickly. Dark colors will not stay dark past 3-4 washes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter