10 or 11 night Fantasy June 2017..$?

Would love to do the Fantasy for 10 or 11 nights. We are on the Fantasy this August for 7 nights and would love a longer cruise.

MJ

I nearly cried happy tears when I saw this itinerary. This is my dream cruise - 10 nights over the 4th of July, southern caribbean but leaving from PC instead of San Juan and on the Fantasy! We have a placeholder to use. Sadly, I fear the price tag for our family of 4 will likely be well over $12k for a verandah room and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a blackout sailing. We are still silver so I guess we'll see Thursday.

I nearly cried happy tears when I saw this itinerary. This is my dream cruise - 10 nights over the 4th of July, southern caribbean but leaving from PC instead of San Juan and on the Fantasy! We have a placeholder to use. Sadly, I fear the price tag for our family of 4 will likely be well over $12k for a verandah room and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a blackout sailing. We are still silver so I guess we'll see Thursday.

Me too hoping to see tomorrow and hoping to be about $10k with discount

Fantasy is easily my favorite ship. I always put on the suggestion card please offer longer nights than 7. Well i see
my wish came true but sigh...not on those dates. I was hoping more like Jan-May or Sept - Dec. We have too much
going on during the summer. People who book the 10/11 nights are lucky indeed...well depending on the priceo_O

I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be cancelling these two cruises. A lot more than the normal cancellations. Once the pif date comes close.

I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be cancelling these two cruises. A lot more than the normal cancellations. Once the pif date comes close.
You are probably right but that wont really help any of the rest of us, will it? Because by then, the prices will have increased even more.

I would love to do it too. There are 5 of us and we love our verandah, so i am sure the price will be too shocking to take. :( unless maybe, next week on the Fantasy Dh is reallllly relaxed and had a few beers....

These numbers are scaring me!
I've been impatiently waiting for summer itineraries.. And yesterday was pleased with them, not getting too excited until I find out pricing though.

I'm hoping for the Norway/Iceland cruise out of Dover. However, if it is over 6-7 k for me and my 7 at time of travel, son..then I'll skip it. Disney is the only line that I would do that itinerary on right now. I don't think the other lines have enough family activities-on the ships doing Med cruises.

However- the southern Carib is my backup, but if DCL is too high I would have no problem booking an Oasis class which does have plenty for my son to enjoy.

Fingers crossed that these prices will be relatively reasonable!!

Our Western Caribbean is over $4k for me and a 5 year old.. That was a tough pill to swallow but at this age thought was worth. Not double that though.

From the opening day price thread:

11 night Southern Caribbean 6-17-17 YOU CAN USE YOUR OBB!
CA: 7A
2A- $8,579.16 with OBB and gratuities, NO transfers or insurance

June 17th, 2017
11 night Southern Caribbean
Cat: 5A
3A - $12.836.84 WITH Gratuities, NO Air, Transfers or Insurance or OBB

Called at 8:00ish and had about a 40 minute wait.

so i'm guessing..it will be $13k for 2A and 2C for Category 7a..that i want. still on hold..waiting to see

Booked this:

Ship: Fantasy
10 Night Southern Caribbean
Cat # 7A (navigator's verandah)
2A - $3,861.00|$3,861.00
No insurance or transfers
Total Price: $7,958.04 (this includes the 10% off)

June 17th, 2017
11 night Southern Caribbean
Cat: 5A
3A - $12.836.84 WITH Gratuities, NO Air, Transfers or Insurance or OBB

Called at 8:00ish and had about a 40 minute wait.
This is insane. I have me and my (will be at travel time) 7 year old. Which is counted as 2 adults.. No way will I pay close to this for the Caribbean!

Wow - that took a while but just locked in. I sailed recently so was able to move my OBB without issue. June 17 and June 28 are not blackout dates.

The deck I was inquiring about had rooms selling out while on the phone. I locked in on the June 17, 2017 - 11 night. What a wonderful itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter