• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10% off ap coupon - can i do this?

Mary D

Earning My Ears
I will be travelling with a 2 year old in July.

Can I buy her an AP with the 10% coupon then activate it on a later trip this year when she turns 3?

Can I buy her an AP with the 10% coupon then activate it on a later trip this year when she turns 3?

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=31622694&postcount=55

05-01-2009, 09:39 PM #55
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch34
I have an AP - wanted to get APs for my 3 kids. So would save 10% and get a $25 gift card for each one of them I sign up for an AP, right? Sounds good to me.
BUT.... am I reading this right? you HAVE to do this at WDW - can't do it over the phone?
We won't be there till August. If could do it over the phone, would love to do it sometime in July and get their passes. But am I reading the whole thing right, that us not physically being in Disney till August, that we're outta luck??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Figment

1. To do this you must be a current AP or PAP holder. If you are not a current passholder you will not get the referral card.

2. It can only be done at a WDW ticket window or Guest Relations Office. The (internally) published information specifically excludes purchase of exchange certificates/vouchers.

3. The program ends on July 31, 2009. If the purchase has not been made by that date at WDW it does not apply.

No because when you are buying them at the Disney gate you are purchasing activated APs.

Liz

Unfortunately when you use this offer to purchase an AP, it must be activated at the time of purchase (i.e., not a voucher to be redeemed/activated later).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter