• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10-Oct-2009 - Eastern Magic St. Croix

He still has a week to get better and most likely will be fine by Saturday. My Dh, DD2 and DD1 haven't caught what DD3 and I have, and we're getting over it now. I've been fanatically washing everyone's hands, I'm surprised that they aren't red raw!

DS wakes up this AM and tells me his throat hurts. :headache: I have now given him Airborne and an allergy tablet. As soon as he takes the allergy tablet he says, "Do you get aches with allergies?" :scared1: I know there is strep going around our valley.. :sick: He had said to me earlier, "At least it's not the day before the cruise." :eek: Except, what does that mean for the rest of us??

DD and I ran errands this morning..got singles for tips (was worried the guy at the bank would think I'm a strip club junkie), exchanged some sunglasses, and got Airborne at CVS.

Now it's time to do laundry!! :laundy::laundy::laundy: Lots and lots and lots and lots of laundry!!!

Tomorrow, we're supposed to go see Toy Story 1 and 2 in the theater. My kids are HUGE fans of Toy Story and I have to say, I'm quite fond of the movie myself. But if DS is sick, we aren't going. :headache::mad:

My 12 stayed home from school for two days this week with the headache/achey/low fever. I was freaking out, as two of his teammates have H1N1. But, after two days at home, lots of Airborne and NyQuil, he is much better. So far, the rest of us haven't gotten sick yet!

Turns out that a boy my son played t-ball with years ago, and is in his Spanish class is also going to be on this cruise. What a small world! That makes another family from Chandler, Arizona. Maybe we should get some kind of discount!

Yeah for a bunch of people getting to port early. The more the merrier :)

Glad Jac that you posted the going to the bank info because I totally forgot to get my stash of singles.

Does anyone know, can you use your own inflatable rafts/matteress' or inflatable rings at Castaway Cay?
Has anyone had their teenager do the Wild Thing (?) Excursion on CC?
Thanks

so as i sit on the couch and eat my extremely late dinner, (nearly midnight here) since i just got off work after my ninth day straihgt i feel good knowing that we are SIX DAYS AWAY(at least it will be six by the time anyone reads this hehe)

oh oh oh....

guess the DW and DS were out shopping today and they found DS and "Im on a boat" t-shirt to wear on the first day as well!!!!!!! so look for the two goofballs running around wearing the im on a boat shirts!!!!!

Does anyone know, can you use your own inflatable rafts/matteress' or inflatable rings at Castaway Cay?
Thanks

DS did Wild Side when we sailed 2 years ago. He doesn't want to do it this time, which I don't understand but he said something about saving my money. The only thing he has said about his Wild Side experience was struggling to paddle the kayak in the ocean. :confused3

so as i sit on the couch and eat my extremely late dinner, (nearly midnight here) since i just got off work after my ninth day straihgt i feel good knowing that we are SIX DAYS AWAY(at least it will be six by the time anyone reads this hehe)

oh oh oh....

guess the DW and DS were out shopping today and they found DS and "Im on a boat" t-shirt to wear on the first day as well!!!!!!! so look for the two goofballs running around wearing the im on a boat shirts!!!!!

Man.. I'm gonna have to go listen to that song again now. And I'm reading this now and it's still 7 days away. But don't care because we leave in 4 days for Florida!! :dance3:

Off to the Grand Canyon for 3 days then leaving for the cruise - One child just over Strep and Flu and one starting to cough today - UUGGHHH! I feel like Charlie Brown and nothing is going right!

Thanks

My teens have done Wild Side a few times. They like it best when they have made friends on the ship during the week and all go and have a blast.

My girls like the kayaking and biking part, find the snorkeling pretty boring as it is just the snorkel lagoon and when a bunch of teens are in there goofing off it gets pretty cloudy and my girls say they never see much. They give the kids a powerade and they eat lunch together when it's done.

They are not going to do it this time but it is something they like but not something over the top :)

well i didnt win the powerball lottery so i guess its off to work i go again, SIX DAYS LEFT WOHOO!!!!!!!!

Trying to finalize the St Croix plans. Does anyone know if you can take a taxi on your own to Caramboia Resort Beach or Davis Bay? It looks like the resort there covers the whole beach.

Was planing to take the taxi to Cane Bay Beach but Davis Bay looks very nice from Google Earth.

Trying to finalize the St Croix plans. Does anyone know if you can take a taxi on your own to Caramboia Resort Beach or Davis Bay? It looks like the resort there covers the whole beach.

Was planing to take the taxi to Cane Bay Beach but Davis Bay looks very nice from Google Earth.

Just finishing up the FE today. I am the late one getting on board. Can anyone tell me if Mercedes and Porsche are both girls? My kids are fixing some goody bags and the boys and girls are different. Just wanted to make sure I had it right. THANKS!

Just finishing up the FE today. I am the late one getting on board. Can anyone tell me if Mercedes and Porsche are both girls? My kids are fixing some goody bags and the boys and girls are different. Just wanted to make sure I had it right. THANKS!

Mercedes and Porsche????

FIVE DAYS!!!! wohoooo i get to be the first to say it.....FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks girlzmom, so kayaking, biking and a bit of snorkelling...appreciate the review for my DS14.
Ross

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter