• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10-Oct-2009 - Eastern Magic St. Croix

Hi Delainecox! I have extra prizes for the FE (I went overboard on my selections) I am not sure what the rules are but I could include you on my personal list so your cabin can have some goodies, if this is allowed?
:confused3

If so, what is your cabin #?

Great! We are cabin # 2085. I am not sure what the rules are (if there are rules). What cabin are you and how many kids? ages?

I actually tried signing up before the tenth of September. I added my name to the spreadsheet before then. How do I know if I am in or not?:confused3
There was a list a few pages back but I dont feel like diggin! We are more than happy to have you join! Especially if you have really good FE goodies;)! Im probably bringing too much FE stuff anyway! I dont recall there being rules...this is for fun & pixie dust!
No one should mind me posting this...Here's the list:

Schachteles
Room: 1039
Adults: Kim and Jon
Children: Camille (age 7) and Carly (age 4)
Celebrating: Jon’s 41st Birthday

Palmfam
Room: 2102
Adults: Steve and Danita
Child: Pierce (age 4)

BaxFam
Room: 2104
Adults: Mike and Lanita
Child: Alaina (age 9 months)
Celebrating: Wedding Anniversary

Jaxsmom08 –
Room: 2128
Adults: Melissa and Jack
Child: Jackson (age 20 months)
Celebrating: 5th Wedding Anniversary and 1st Family Vacation

Paigerpoo
Room: 2142
Adults: Paige and Chad
Children: Gaige (age 14) and Paiton (age 6)
Celebrating: Paige's 39th birthday on the 11th.

Bluecasbah/imonaboat –
Room: 2542
Adults: Liz and Jon
Child: James (age 9)

Lenzs4
Room: 6058
Adults: Shirley and Robert
Children: Trenton (age 11) and Emily (age 8)

Camyle
Room: 6086
Adults: Tricia and Sam
Celebrating: Tricia’s Birthday

SoccrMom
Room: 6614
Adults: Mike and Denise
Children: Mark (age 12) and Drew (age 10)
Celebrating: Drew’s 10th Birthday

Timswoman –
Room: 7003
Adults: Tim and Tammy
Children: Mercedes (age 13) and Porsche (age 11)

Tigger24 –
Room: 7128
Adults: Bernadette and Jonathan
Child: Hailey (age 5)

DCL~Dreamer
Room: 7131
Adults: Claire and Bob
Celebrating: 38th Anniversary

Cnktruitt
Room: 7501
Adults: Kalena and Chuck
Child: Conner (age 8)

Friend of Cnktruitt
Room: 7503
Adult: Di
Child : Alana (age 7)

delainecox
room: 2085
Kids: DD Savanna (age 12)DS Grayson (age 8)

Yippiee!!! I can start to see a trail of pixie dust leading me & DH to WDW on Saturday!! I can't wait until this long work week is over!!

Must go find coffee now...:surfweb: and get ready for another long work day.

so ive found myself working myself to the bone, but im picking up 6days a week work simply to keep myself distracted from the fact that we are only 10 days away!!!!! (plus its extra money for the cruise hehe...being a server has its advantages sometimes)

but like my DW wife said, im tired of waiting on people who are on vacation....i want to be on vacation!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We will probably be at the Goofy pool soon after boarding as well. We have Hannah (11), Dalton (7 almost 8), and my 2 neices Morgan(12) and Reagan
(10).

Thanks so much for the Rum Distillery info. Apparantly while looking into rental cars last night, I somehow rented a jeep for the day in St. Croix. I got an email this morning confirming my rental. :confused3 I would need 2 or a van for our group.

Meredith

To the Goofy Pool Gang, we will come too so my kiddos can make some DIS Friends :) Glad to see there are lots of kids in the same age range.

This is our first time NOT doing Fish Extenders and it feels weird, lol, we booked so late.

So excited but like Anj, starting to FREAK OUT! :scared1: Last cruise, I scheduled myself an entire day for packing. The kids were at school/day care and DH and I got it all together and packed without the kids in my way. This year, I scheduled the day off to pack and then scheduled our flight to FL on the same day. :headache: So, I have to pack this weekend with the children in my way. :mad:

But at least I'm packing to go on vacation!!! :yay::woohoo::dance3:

There was a list a few pages back but I dont feel like diggin! We are more than happy to have you join! Especially if you have really good FE goodies;)! Im probably bringing too much FE stuff anyway! I dont recall there being rules...this is for fun & pixie dust!

Schachteles

Palmfam

BaxFam

Jaxsmom08 –

Paigerpoo

Bluecasbah/imonaboat –

Lenzs4

Camyle

SoccrMom

Timswoman –
Room: 7003

Tigger24 –

DCL~Dreamer

Cnktruitt

Friend of Cnktruitt

delainecox

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LIST!!!!!!!! Do we have any kind of schedule as to when we deliver our goodies to the rooms?

We leave a week from tomorrow! Woo! :banana:

I've had a packing list done for months, and last Saturday printed out a copy for everyone in the family, had them highlight their stuff, figure out what needs to be bought, and took care of it over the weekend. The suitcases come out on Saturday. Temps are dropping here, so it shouldn't be a problem to set the summer clothes aside. College fair night happens the night before we leave, so stuff must be done so that DD can attend!

I am fighting mightily against getting a cold these last few days. I went into work this morning because I have a high-priority project, and my boss told me he had someone else cover it for me and suggested that I take my germs home. I couldn't leave fast enough. Zicam, fluids and rest are on my agenda for the next few days. Hey, at least it's not the flu!

Schachteles

Palmfam

BaxFam

Jaxsmom08 –

Paigerpoo

Bluecasbah/imonaboat –

Lenzs4

Camyle

SoccrMom

Timswoman –
Room: 5500

Tigger24 –

DCL~Dreamer

Cnktruitt

Friend of Cnktruitt

delainecox

NOTE there has been a room number change for Timswoman!

Started writing my packing list today. First item on the list: flippy floppy's. "I'm on a Boat" is constantly running through my head.

Started writing my packing list today. First item on the list: flippy floppy's. "I'm on a Boat" is constantly running through my head.

My DS & I are runnin around singin it too...of course, he downloaded it to his phone....without the bleeped out parts. :rotfl2:
Im fighting a cold too.....C'MON ZICAM! Seems we planned this gig just in time for the kiddos to bring the bugs home from school!:scared1: We should have em all shook out by Tuesday...

My DS & I are runnin around singin it too...of course, he downloaded it to his phone....without the bleeped out parts. :rotfl2:
Im fighting a cold too.....C'MON ZICAM! Seems we planned this gig just in time for the kiddos to bring the bugs home from school!:scared1: We should have em all shook out by Tuesday...

:rotfl2: My husband has the I'm on a Boat ringtone on his phone - unedited version. We're always looking up YouTube videos of "I'm on a Boat." Obnoxious but so much fun!!!

Airborne, people, if you feel like you're getting sick, start drinking the Airborne.

My son got an ear infection last Friday. He has been on antibiotics for almost a week and still complains that it hurts. I may be taking him back to the doctor to get something else if it has not cleared. I cannot take him on a plane that way. Been through that before on another trip. Realized he had an ear infection the day after we flew when he was crying in pain continuously. There is so much going around the schools right now (strep, flu, etc.) I hope the rest of us can stay well.

Meredith

for the record....your all welcome for getting that song stuck in your heads!!!! :P :rotfl::rotfl:

and guess what came in the mail today????? my IM ON A BOAT T-SHIRT!!! so BOOOYEEAAAAAAAHHHHH now you will all easily find myself and liz on the first day....look for the tallish kind of goofy looking guy in blue shorts and an "im on a boat" tshirt.....walking up to me with a beer in hand is more than an acceptable form of greeting :P (jk)

looking forward to meeing you all....any chance liz and i could get a running list of who all is coming to walt disney world before their cruise and what resort you are staying at....you may just run into us before the cruise :P

For those of you fighting colds, have you tried the product called Emergen-C? I love this stuff and drink it everytime I travel, provides an excellent boost of energy not to many lots of Vitamin C with many other vitamins. I have had to travel a lot this summer for work, with lots of airplane rides w/ people fighting colds, many hotel rooms, etc. and luckily I never got sick. I have two boxes on my packing table waiting for the trip. Hope all of you get over your colds so you can enjoy the cruise!!
:thumbsup2

for the record....your all welcome for getting that song stuck in your heads!!!! :P :rotfl::rotfl:

and guess what came in the mail today????? my IM ON A BOAT T-SHIRT!!! so BOOOYEEAAAAAAAHHHHH now you will all easily find myself and liz on the first day....look for the tallish kind of goofy looking guy in blue shorts and an "im on a boat" tshirt.....walking up to me with a beer in hand is more than an acceptable form of greeting :P (jk)

looking forward to meeing you all....any chance liz and i could get a running list of who all is coming to walt disney world before their cruise and what resort you are staying at....you may just run into us before the cruise :P

I'm on a plane and a boat!! :banana:

Hey, my DH and I will arrive at WDW on 10/2/09 - 10/10/09, staying at the GF (we got a really good special at 40% off the GF about 3 weeks ago, all I can say is wow. I just happened to be on the WDW sight, saw the advertisement in a little corner of their main webpage and quickly called the Disney reservation line and booked! This will never happen again, but hopefully the GF is worth the hype right up!
:yay:

DD3 (almost 19 months) woke up with a runny nose today. She was fussy yesterday I suspect she had the sore throat yesterday. by noon today my throat was hurting and nose running. All I got from DH was 'Yes! you won't be sick when we go away, now go and get the other 2 kids sick".

I'm going to see if we get Emergen-C up here in Canada.

I'm making magnets!!!!!! I'm so ready for a vacation. Trust me, I spend everyday dealing with people on vacation...it'll be nice to be on the other side. Woo hoo!

And I have a couple of extra FE things, what are the names and ages of any kids?

Are there instructions for making magnets/art for the doors?
Anyone else doing intro scuba on St Thomas with DS's 14 and 11?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter