• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10-Oct-2009 - Eastern Magic St. Croix

Oo..lots of us planning to go. WE should make it a group thing. More fun in numbers!

Another thought for everyone: Are we planning to meet on the ship? Are we going to wear anything on the date of sail to distinguish ourselves to each other?

How bout we meet up at the Rockin D sometime on the 1st or 2nd day? With this group, meeting at the bar sounds appropriate!!:rotfl:

Oh, and Imonaboat...i have to tell you how I was scolded at my muster station on our 1st cruise for calling the Wonder a "boat". The officer said, "If you call this SHIP a BOAT again I will personally put you on the life BOAT and you can paddle back to Port Canaveral!! (Of course it was with half a smile...but i never called it a boat again!) I promise, I wont let em put you in the lifeboat!!!:laughing::laughing:

How bout we meet up at the Rockin D sometime on the 1st or 2nd day? With this group, meeting at the bar sounds appropriate!!:rotfl:

Oh, and Imonaboat...i have to tell you how I was scolded at my muster station on our 1st cruise for calling the Wonder a "boat". The officer said, "If you call this SHIP a BOAT again I will personally put you on the life BOAT and you can paddle back to Port Canaveral!! (Of course it was with half a smile...but i never called it a boat again!) I promise, I wont let em put you in the lifeboat!!!:laughing::laughing:

hahahaha thanks for the support paiger, dont wanna go overboard on the SHIP, who knows what cruiseline might pick me up...ugh! (sorry, bad humor considering what happened the other night!)

Are we going to wear anything on the date of sail to distinguish ourselves to each other?

At this point, you'll be able to pick us out of the crowd EASY. Unless he has a miraculous recovery, Chad, My DH, wont be getting out of the cast on his arm till after the cruise. It'll be waterproof and I plan on draggin him all over MNSSHP & ship for autographs...oh how he's lookin forward to it!:eek::cheer2:
I just think it'll be a GREAT souvenier!:lmao:

At this point, you'll be able to pick us out of the crowd EASY. Unless he has a miraculous recovery, Chad, My DH, wont be getting out of the cast on his arm till after the cruise. It'll be waterproof and I plan on draggin him all over MNSSHP & ship for autographs...oh how he's lookin forward to it!:eek::cheer2:
I just think it'll be a GREAT souvenier!:lmao:

oh chad, im sorry my man haha dont forsee us hitting MNSSHP, but who knows maybe epcot, or maybe just sleeping, being locals we see the parks quite often :P

well for the sake of humor i will likely be wearing a shirt saying "IM ON A BOAT" i feel it is only appropriate...any opinions? heh

Capt Jack Sparrow refers to ship as a "boat"!

I am all for meeting at the/a bar.

We could all post photos of ourselves so we can become a little more familiar with each other? :confused3

For those of us going to MNSSHP, do we want to plan to meet and say hello? Maybe ride Pirates together?? We could set sail before we set sail! :rotfl2:

I want in, but don't ask me to remember anything after a couple of those yummy rum drinks.

All we need to remember is the ship we're on and what time we're supposed to be back but we can set reminders on cell phones for that!:rotfl2:

Capt Jack Sparrow refers to ship as a "boat"!

I am all for meeting at the/a bar.

We could all post photos of ourselves so we can become a little more familiar with each other?

Maybe Im being lazy, but... Is anyone here on facebook? My id is Paige Macomber. Chad is on there with me, as well as our kiddos!:dance3:

Oh & yeah, my ID on here is different now, BUT ITS STILL ME! I dont know why but I got booted! Then I couldnt remember my old email. Then it told me I wasnt inserting the 2 word string and then....ahhh, phooey, I just made up a new id!:headache:

a few quotes come to mind at this point...

"yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me"

"but why is the rum always gone?" (reply soon to be...because we were in town) :)

and last, but not least....

"alcohol...the cause of...and solution to all of lifes problems!"

36 days!!

I'm on FB but I don't believe you can search me, it's blocked. Try Jac Blair.

I found you! Yer now my Pal, (as if you wern't already!:lovestruc)! After looking at your photos, my hubby and I agree that our familes are running paralelle lives 1000 miles apart!

Had GTY cat6 booked and was upgraded to cat5....
Got the room assignment today.....YAY!!!!!

We're a GTY Cat 9 and still waiting. I want my room number! :scared1:

Update: I went online and I'm in room #2542. It's fun having a room number. Makes it feel so much more real!

Had GTY cat6 booked and was upgraded to cat5....
Got the room assignment today.....YAY!!!!!

Finally back on after 3 years of waiting for this cruise, 5 family members (DH,DW, DS 14, DS 11 and DD 8). Do they ever upgrade Cat 4 rooms?
Read most of the old posts,thanks! Tucson , AZ

a few quotes come to mind at this point...

"yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me"

"but why is the rum always gone?" (reply soon to be...because we were in town) :)

and last, but not least....

"alcohol...the cause of...and solution to all of lifes problems!"

36 days!!

Do you know what just occurred to me? St. Croix is Pirate party night. So..we can really whoop it up with the rum!!

I found you! Yer now my Pal, (as if you wern't already!:lovestruc)! After looking at your photos, my hubby and I agree that our familes are running paralelle lives 1000 miles apart!

They say you have a twin somewhere in the world. :idea: My DH doesn't have a bike but he would love one. I refuse to give in, just yet.

We're a GTY Cat 9 and still waiting. I want my room number! :scared1:

Update: I went online and I'm in room #2542. It's fun having a room number. Makes it feel so much more real!

You're just down the hall from me. I'm in room 2606. I like Deck 2 and the porthole is HUGE!!

so its 1130 at night just got home from work and im tired...but then i remember 36 (well almost 35 days left)!!!! wohoooo!!!!! and nice, gonna have friends right down the hall or so it sounds :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter