• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 night Wonder cruise Photo show

The kids and I just watched your pic video and I love it!!! How did you do this? Is it on PowerPoint? I'd love to learn how to do this for our next cruise.

lettie

LOVED you video!!! I did a similar one from our trip last Nov...I would love to post and share too. How and where did you post? Also, what program did you use when you composed your video? And another question...the "Mickey Bus" song...where did you get that?
:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Kirsty and Family- That was an excellent vacation debut. We loved watching. Looked like you had a great trip. We wanted so badly to go on that cruise for our 10th Anniversary. It didn't work out for us. We got married in St. Lucia and thanks to you guys we got to see a lot of highlights of the cruise we were hoping for. Thanks so much for sharing. Jim and Karen :love:

Very nice! My DD22mos cried when it was over and wanted to watch it again. We just cruised in Aug. so it's still fresh in her memory. It seemed like Juliette grew from the beginning until the end. She seemed older by the end. :goodvibes Thanks for sharing. I'd love to put together something like that from our trip too.

Kirsty and Family,

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us. That was amazing!!! :thumbsup2

Outstanding. That itinerary sounded so fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't go to any of the shows on our last cruise so it was nice to see what we missed.

I need to show this to DH who seems to think taking pictures is some kind of crime. So I never am in any of our photos.

Kirsty,
That was FANTASTIC!!!!!! I was so sad for yall on the final day. We are going on a four night in December and I told the children when we see the "till we meet again", we will be so sad. I really cant wait now. I hope I can do something like that with our photos. I didnt read the whole thread...did you do it yourself?

Kristy that was just beautifully done- what a great family you have! I love all your cute outfits!
Now a question. My 12 year old was watching with me and said"Mom that is so cool can I send it to my Computer teacher I have tried to convince him to teach us powerpoint and I want to show him how cool it can be." But I said I needed your permission first. This is a 7th grade class.

I've googled "Mickey Bus" trying to find the song you use with no luck! Help! Anyone know where I could find it? :confused3 :surfweb:

O.k., here we are first thing in the morning watching this once again. (Not that I mind it!!) DD22mos wakes up and is still in her crib saying, "People's Cruise." The other day I must've said something about watching the other people's cruise. Now she is hooked. I think she watched it 2 or 3 times before bed last night too. She even is starting to sing the songs. :rotfl:

aiken4mickey said:
I've googled "Mickey Bus" trying to find the song you use with no luck! Help! Anyone know where I could find it? :confused3 :surfweb:

Hello the song is Lets have a party..... it's from Mickey's Dance Party CD. Hope this helps you.
Kirsty

java said:
Kristy that was just beautifully done- what a great family you have! I love all your cute outfits!
Now a question. My 12 year old was watching with me and said"Mom that is so cool can I send it to my Computer teacher I have tried to convince him to teach us powerpoint and I want to show him how cool it can be." But I said I needed your permission first. This is a 7th grade class.

I have no problems with you showing it. :blush: I made this show with a program called Pro Show Gold. I am sure you can do something similar with powerpoint. Thanks for asking and the great comments. :thumbsup2
Kirsty

What a fanastic presentation! I remember your daughter from the cruise ( I was the lady with the service dog who was usually blocking traffic in Shutters!). Each time I saw her she had that million dollar smile. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with everyone in such a remarkable way!---Kathy ( and Skye)

I love the "Mickey Bus" song you used. Could you tell me what album that is on? I would also like to know how or where you made that plate with your dd's picture on it. I would love to make those for my girls. We are going on the Wonder in November.

dclfun said:
What a fanastic presentation! I remember your daughter from the cruise ( I was the lady with the service dog who was usually blocking traffic in Shutters!). Each time I saw her she had that million dollar smile. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with everyone in such a remarkable way!---Kathy ( and Skye)

I have a very cute picture of Skye at CC that our friend that cruised with us took. Here it is! THanks for all the great comments. We loved seeing Skye onboard. It made us miss our Dalmatian at home!

IMG_4089.jpg

Kirsty

please email me if you would like the full size file of this pic.

dclfun said:

We *ran* into you a number of times! :) I had an 8ds that always ran to get away - he has an unreasonable fear of animals - and a 5dd that I kept telling *you can not pet or play with a service dog. they are working! Don't touch!* :thumbsup2

I hope you enjoyed the cruise I much as we did. Of course I can imagine that there are a ton of obstacles on ships. I hope there are ways to make things more user friendly for you (and that they implement them!).

Thanks for the photo of Skye, with a fellow dog, lol. We had a great time. It's hard *not* to let people pet her because she loves everyone so much. We are both back at work and she's still a bit spoiled from all the attention she got so she's getting a reality check. ( She's still lookin' for love in all the wrong places, so to speak). Of course I'm back to reality too. Darn...why do these cruises ever have to end?---Kathy ( and Skye)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter