10 Night Med Navigators?

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
We are debating whether to book the 10 night Med cruise this August and seeing the navigators would really help us make the decision!!!

Anybody out there have these? I would be sooooooooo grateful!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Book it..the cruise is awesome..the ports and the ship and everything!....though a little tip: if you can book an 11 night over the 10 do it since that sea day in the middle is much needed. I can not imagine having to be in port for 7 days straight. I did an 11 night one in may. It was the best trip ever.

Do it...just back form 10 night Med!!!! It was the best trip ever. Yes it is very "port intensive", but well worth it. Just the views each morning from our verandah was worth the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter