• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose.Update 1/2/11 Page 38

AWw, thank you for thinking my PTR is "really cool" :blush: :hug: You know how much I love the pictures!! But, again, they are great!!! :goodvibes

Love your Nightmare Before Christmas night!! You did a great job on the cake. I hope you are safe and sound!! :goodvibes

Thanks Stephanie! It amazes me that was a hurricane. I didnt even get woken up by the wind. It was raining pretty hard but that was it. I am glad don't get me wrong, but I was just expecting more!!

Tonight Wayne and I have a date night and the kids are going to their grandmothers for a sleepover. We are going to see "Wicked" at the Opera House in Boston and I am so excited!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR last Saturday before Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, sounds like a really fun night! I can't believe it's time to think about Halloween already. :sad2: I love Fall, but the summer went way too fast!

Another great movie night! You did a great job on the cake and the candy corn pizzas are very creative! What are the Sally fingers made of?

Good luck at your interview on Tuesday, I hope it turns out to be a great job and everything you are looking for! :yay: You know why I want you to find a job!!:rolleyes1 I'm so selfish!:laughing:

You guys are so cute with your Disney nights. Everything looked fantastic. I wish I had the patients to do something like that every week.

So I finally made my goal of 30 pounds lost. I'm acually at 31 pounds today. We leave in a couple of days, so I really squeeked in under the wire. I said 30 pounds was my goal, and 35 would be a bonus, but I've been called scrawny 3 times in the last week and a half, so maybe I'll stop. There's a number I'm dying to see on the scale though (lol). I figure, there's always that little bit of gaining when you stop eating rabbit food all the time, so if I hit that special number ... even if it's too much weight lost, I'm sure I won't be struggling too hard to put a few back on.
I hope all is well with you, and your journey to weight loss. I have to say, I don't know how you run as long as you do. I was doing quick walking for an hour almost everyday, and then I got brave and thought that maybe I could run, or jog. Boy was that ever a laugh. Anybody watching must have thought "what a wimp". I was walking and then started to jog for all of maybe a block, and then went back to walking. What a flop that attempt was lol. I realized just what an accomplishment it was for you to run as long as you do. So awsome job!!!

Hey - I hope I still have a few readers!! I have been a BAD DISSER!! I have been so busy going on interviews and searching for jobs. It's been so stressful. But I am going to be better at responding to you all, and getting on here and doing some updates. I can't win the award for wost PTR!!!! I am trying to get DH to come on here and update with me. He is really funny and can add some laughs here. So I am going to ask him again to help me co-write this PTR from here on out!!

So... the boys and I were at lunch the other day and we started a list of the things they are MOST excited about. This morning Holly and Steph were here and together with the boys we finished our list. I thought it was cute to see what they thought were the most exciting things! So I will post one each day, starting from 25 and going to the thing they are MOST excited about!!

Number 25:

MAGICAL EXPRESS!!!!

magical-express.jpg

There is nothing more exciting than the feeling of finally arriving at Disney!! Seeing the "Mickey Bus" gives us all that feeling!! From getting your luggage tags in the mail to arriving at the airport and walking towards the Magical Express Bus area, to pulling up at your hotel, to watching the video with all the great things you will experience at Disney, Magical Express is one of our favorite parts about Disney!! The only reason it was at the bottom of the list was because of how sad you feel on the way home. We all remember crying to Mickey's farewell, "And now it's time to say goodbye".

wdw_magical_express.jpg

Wow, sounds like a really fun night! I can't believe it's time to think about Halloween already. :sad2: I love Fall, but the summer went way too fast!

Thank you!! It is fun- I love that its time to start thinking about the fall. My favorite fall decoration is my Mickey Flag I got in Disney.

Another great movie night! You did a great job on the cake and the candy corn pizzas are very creative! What are the Sally fingers made of?

Good luck at your interview on Tuesday, I hope it turns out to be a great job and everything you are looking for! :yay: You know why I want you to find a job!!:rolleyes1 I'm so selfish!:laughing:

Thanks Wendy! Sally fingers were cheese sticks. They looked so real I couldnt even eat one lol! So the interview went great and I actually got the job! BUT going over a "Part Time" income and trying to figure out if we can swing it we decided that I needed to go back to work full time. I am ok with it. I was really sad at first and I am sure when i actually do go back I am going to be a mess, but it is for the best for the family. We have a pretty expensive lifestyle and things will be so much easier if I was working full time and making the full time salary.... so I am now looking for a full time gig. One that pays me the big bucks.

You guys are so cute with your Disney nights. Everything looked fantastic. I wish I had the patients to do something like that every week.

So I finally made my goal of 30 pounds lost. I'm acually at 31 pounds today. We leave in a couple of days, so I really squeeked in under the wire. I said 30 pounds was my goal, and 35 would be a bonus, but I've been called scrawny 3 times in the last week and a half, so maybe I'll stop. There's a number I'm dying to see on the scale though (lol). I figure, there's always that little bit of gaining when you stop eating rabbit food all the time, so if I hit that special number ... even if it's too much weight lost, I'm sure I won't be struggling too hard to put a few back on.
I hope all is well with you, and your journey to weight loss. I have to say, I don't know how you run as long as you do. I was doing quick walking for an hour almost everyday, and then I got brave and thought that maybe I could run, or jog. Boy was that ever a laugh. Anybody watching must have thought "what a wimp". I was walking and then started to jog for all of maybe a block, and then went back to walking. What a flop that attempt was lol. I realized just what an accomplishment it was for you to run as long as you do. So awsome job!!!

:cheer2::cheer2:congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: THAT IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME THAT YOU MADE YOUR GOAL!!!!:worship: I am so inspired by you. I really hope i will be saying that in January when I go.

SO how was the trip!!!?? I cant wait to hear all about it. I hope you will write up a trip report or a review with some pictures.

I've been a horrible DISer this summer! I haven't updated in ages! Maybe today will be the day!:rolleyes1

I love the top 25 things according to the kids! That's gonna be a fun list! I might have to do the same with Emily, although her list would probable be 1. meeting Cinderella 2. meeting Belle 3. meeting Jasmine...you get the idea!;)

We love Magical Express too! It makes your vacation start as soon as you arrive at the airport! It is sad on the ride back to MCO though. I hope you have a picture of Wayne's "allergies" acting up to post here and all over facebook!! Even better would be a video you could post on youtube!! :rotfl:

I love the Nightmare Before Christmas Disney night. So creative and cute...like always! Your cake looks fantastic-what a great job you did with it! :thumbsup2 I hope you find a full time job....selfish No. 2 over here.:laughing:

The Magical Express is a great way to start off the trip and I have to admit that my allergies kick my butt going both directions. :rolleyes1 What a great idea to post the kids' top 25. :goodvibes

I'm still reading you. :)

I really like the countdown idea too!

Good luck finding a FT job! :goodvibes It was hard for me to go back FT after having my youngest..but once you start seeing those checks you'll realize you made the right choice! :banana: I'm sure something will come up. Keep those of us not on your FB posted!!

thought I commented on your Nightmare night...but as always GREAT JOB! :thumbsup2
love what you guys come up with!!!!

the top 25 countdown is great! we have never done the ME but I would imagine the rush you get when you board!!! :mickeyjum

goodluck! on the job search! hope something comes your way soon...

:wave2: Connie

I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the Top 25 list!

And I love that your DH is now posting! His TR links are hilarious! :rotfl:

I've been a horrible DISer this summer! I haven't updated in ages! Maybe today will be the day!:rolleyes1

I love the top 25 things according to the kids! That's gonna be a fun list! I might have to do the same with Emily, although her list would probable be 1. meeting Cinderella 2. meeting Belle 3. meeting Jasmine...you get the idea!;)

We love Magical Express too! It makes your vacation start as soon as you arrive at the airport! It is sad on the ride back to MCO though. I hope you have a picture of Wayne's "allergies" acting up to post here and all over facebook!! Even better would be a video you could post on youtube!! :rotfl:

HA-HA!!:rotfl2: I am going to have to remember to get the video camera rolling on the trip home this year!

The hardest part of putting this list together was putting them in order because everything was at the top lol!

I love the Nightmare Before Christmas Disney night. So creative and cute...like always! Your cake looks fantastic-what a great job you did with it! :thumbsup2 I hope you find a full time job....selfish No. 2 over here.:laughing:

The Magical Express is a great way to start off the trip and I have to admit that my allergies kick my butt going both directions. :rolleyes1 What a great idea to post the kids' top 25. :goodvibes

Hi Leanne!!
Welcome back!! I cant wait to hear about Disneyland!! Thanks for the compliments on the cake. Jack was an easy cake.... actually we carve our pumpkin like Jack's face too- it always comes out so cool!!

I'm still reading you. :)

I really like the countdown idea too!

Good luck finding a FT job! :goodvibes It was hard for me to go back FT after having my youngest..but once you start seeing those checks you'll realize you made the right choice! :banana: I'm sure something will come up. Keep those of us not on your FB posted!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!! The summer was so crazy... I am glad to have school back in session and hopefully I will find a job that allows me to make big bucks and DIS! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter