• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 month old & rides

Jenny

DIS Veteran
i think i read this all of this site but i'm just double-checking. if there isn't a height requirement, then the 10 month old can ride but apparently w/ the exception of ET & Cat in the Hat - i read on different thread that she would have to be able to independently walk at least 3 steps in order to ride these rides - is this posted next to the rides? i can't wear her in a bjorn for these rides? that was what i was planning on.

i'm wondering also about Jimmy Neutron - if you're under 40 inches then you can sit in the stationary seats. is this correct? once again, she'd be on our lap anyway or in a bjorn but i wanted to know if she could even do that.

thanks.

She doesn't really have to be able to walk onto the rides herself, but she has to be able to sit in her own seat on those rides. You can't have her on your lap. The same rule applies for practically every ride. And yes, there are stationary seats for Nuetron & Shrek.

Hey...

She can also lap sit on Shrek on the moving seats - not just the stationary seats.

Holly

Jenny said:
i think i read this all of this site but i'm just double-checking. if there isn't a height requirement, then the 10 month old can ride but apparently w/ the exception of ET & Cat in the Hat - i read on different thread that she would have to be able to independently walk at least 3 steps in order to ride these rides - is this posted next to the rides? i can't wear her in a bjorn for these rides? that was what i was planning on.

i'm wondering also about Jimmy Neutron - if you're under 40 inches then you can sit in the stationary seats. is this correct? once again, she'd be on our lap anyway or in a bjorn but i wanted to know if she could even do that.

thanks.

We weren't allowed to use the bjorn on anything with the exceptions of Shrek, merry-go-round on Suess island, and the stationary seats on Jimmy Neutron. Everything else it is independently sitting, I'd be careful on the cat in the hat, Belle ended up with a black eye on that one even with me holding on to her after her head went flying into the side of the seat, and she's a BIG almost three year old! We just did a lot of baby swap at Universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter