• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 free photobooks from artscow?

teacup princess

DIS Veteran
Hi, did anyone else get an email from artscow for 10 free 8x8 photobooks? Yes, I said TEN. I almost didn't believe my eyes when I read the email and I'm having a hard time believing it's legit. Has anyone redeemed this before? Is it legit? I think its a one time use only code, but if you've used artscow before check your inbox. I'm going to give it a try tonight. I'm not sure I can make 10 photobooks in 30 days but I'll sure try. .......I wonder how much shipping would be for 10 photobooks.

I did one...trying to fit it in at work...not too easy. Shipping for the one was around 6.99....so for a 20 some-odd page book that was worth it to me. I should have done more at once so shipping would have been less...but I was on a time constraint. The book came out very nice!!! decent quality. Have fun :woohoo:

I did not receive an e-mail so I just logged into my account.

When I check "credit & discount" in my profile, it does not show that offer, but it shows a whole bunch more I did not know about! :goodvibes

Any chance you would be able to forward a copy of the e-mail/newsletter to me?

Me again. I just applied the code and it said please tell your friends about this offer. Maybe it's not a one-time use deal. Here's the code, give it a try:

10PBKS88

Artscow has these offers fairly frequently. Just keep in mind that shipping times are very long as it is shipping from Hong Kong. The products themselves are fine, though.

Helen

I didn't need the email to get the offers--just went to the website and registered. Lots of free stuff that you get when you join. Don't have time now, but can't wait to start my photobook. Thanks for posting:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter