10 days until CSR!!!

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Back in December I decided to take my Mom to Disney as a Christmas (birthday, Mother's Day, Ground Hog's day ;) ) present. It seems like I have been plodding and planning forever and now it's only 10 days away. To everyone who posted pictures of CSR: Thank You! Those pictures and reports have kept me going when this day seemed to take forever in arriving.

If you'll be there anytime between Oct 17th and the 26th...be sure to say hi to the girl with the red hair and Tinkerbell backpack!!!

Woooooooo! Hoooooooooooooo!!!!:woohoo: Have a wonderful time. Don't forget to post pics when you get back!:yay:

Thanks so much everyone! I promise to post a trip report with pictures when I return.

-Rosie

I hope you have a great trip! If you find out any info on the new bedding decor, please let us know!!! AGain - have fun!!!:cheer2:

Have a great trip. We love the CSR and can't wait to go back next September. Please let us know how your trip went when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter