• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Days To Go . . . .Someone Dance With Me!

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
It's gonna be disgusting hot, hazy and humid, and crowded . . . but I'm beyond excited to get back!

Let's Dance!! :cool1::yay::cool1::yay::cool1::yay::cool1::yay:

:cool1::cool1: 10 days to go for me toooo:woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

I'm going to call in a ittle while to make my room requests and then either later on this evening or tomorrow online check in !!!!!!! Have you done yours yet??

Jen

While I'm happy for you, I also feel sorry for you going in July. Hope you have fun!

While I'm happy for you, I also feel sorry for you going in July. Hope you have fun!

LOL, yeah I know . . .I'm a glutten for punishment . . .LOL but you always have to look on the bright side . . like DH says, every place has A/C . . .we've been in the summer months before . . .so it won't be such a surprise when we get there and are wearing the air . . .:lmao:

My dd and I will be staying at CBR !! Did you make any room requests or did you just do the online check in?

I have to admit here in NY we've been in the upper 80's to 90's daily and I already have 2 x's over my eyes,lol jk but I just have to say that it'll be better at Disney cuz it's Disney?? Here's to hoping, as long as we take breaks and no commando style over here, we'll be fine.

I don't arrive until July 11, but I will dance with you! VWL and POP for us!

:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

My dd and I will be staying at CBR !! Did you make any room requests or did you just do the online check in?

I have to admit here in NY we've been in the upper 80's to 90's daily and I already have 2 x's over my eyes,lol jk but I just have to say that it'll be better at Disney cuz it's Disney?? Here's to hoping, as long as we take breaks and no commando style over here, we'll be fine.

I didn't make any requests . . .If you start early, take mid-day breaks, and then go back in the evening, it really is do-able . . .use the fast pass system as much as you can and just relax, you'll be fine.

We are in CT and I swear with our a/c on 24/7 for the past couple weeks I think we are just being prepared for our trip . . .;) Seriously, it truly is like Florida in the Northeast lately . . .

Let me know how CBR is . . .DH and I are staying there for the 1st time in October. We usually do POFQ when we go by ourselves, but we've been there so many times, I need a change. :laughing:

I'm with you- we'll be there in 8 DAYS! We always go in the summer - I"m a teacher, and kids are in school, so we just deal with it. Here in MD, the heat has been unusually high for this time of year, so it's just getting us in shape. One day, DH and I will get there in the fall or spring, w/o our kids and enjoy the coooler weather, but until then..... here we come! Oops, we're at BWV :cool1:

Definately will let ya know how our experience at CBR went. Looking foward to that tropical vibe. We are there from the 8th-13th.

What is everybody doing to pass the time? I've been reading the Tips thread to see if I pick up anything new and good to use. Bags are packed, paperwork all printed....hmmm what else? Luckily this weekend is the 4th and with that comes the bbq's and distractions,lol.:)

Definately will let ya know how our experience at CBR went. Looking foward to that tropical vibe. We are there from the 8th-13th.

What is everybody doing to pass the time? I've been reading the Tips thread to see if I pick up anything new and good to use. Bags are packed, paperwork all printed....hmmm what else? Luckily this weekend is the 4th and with that comes the bbq's and distractions,lol.:)

Well, you are way ahead of me on that stuff . . .we don't pack til the night before and my paperwork is sitting in my email ready to be printed. I did, however, do the early bird check in with SW for our flight home . . .and the online resort check-in this morning . . .double checked our few dining ressies (we are doing the QSDP) but paying out of pocket for a couple things. I have to sit down and make a list of what I actually need for $$ so I can do the bank run . . .and make a list of things we need to do a Wal-mart run.

Passing the time has been pretty easy . . .in fact, time is ticking down very quickly . . .our trip will be here before ya know it . . .:cool1:

I'll join in as we leave in 5 days! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I plan to take it slow, see what we can and enjoy spending time with my family.... We will be back in November so that we do not have to rush this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter