• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 days or less thread!!!

It looks like we might be running into a few of you west coasters and the rest of you! We leave in 2 days on a Red Eye Saturday Night and Sunday wake up (ha! Ha! yeah right!) in Florida!!!!!!!!

8 days until we hit the open road, nine until we arrive in the World! :woohoo: :wizard:

ETA: And this is my 300th post! :dance3: So now I'm doubly celebrating! :cheer2:

14,460 minutes until takeoff

okay, okay... I've made it to the 10 day list!

Leaving in 9 days for our 15th Anniversary getaway. First trip w/o the kids for me and DH. We can't wait. :love: :love: :love:

:laundy: 2 more day...just 2 more days!!! I'm so excited!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: My boys (13 & 9) first trip...first flight...first time out really outside of state!!!

4 Days to go......then 615am flight to WDW....1st trip for all of us...can't concentrate on work. the days are going to drag by.....but I can't wait!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter