10 days in Disney w/ pics

Simba22 said:
I LOVED reading your trip report! You've inspired me to try and write my own when we come back from our December trip! You have a BEAUTIFUL family and took great pics! Can I ask how you took a picture of your hotel vanity/mirror without being in the picture??!! :rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed it and I could inspire you, can't wait to read it! I've always wanted to go in December.
About the photo. My husband does photo editing/restoration/DVD's for a living so he cropped himself out of the photo. . . pretty tricky huh, but funny cause you are the only one who noticed it.
Lesley

timandlesley said:
Glad you enjoyed it and I could inspire you, can't wait to read it! I've always wanted to go in December.
About the photo. My husband does photo editing/restoration/DVD's for a living so he cropped himself out of the photo. . . pretty tricky huh, but funny cause you are the only one who noticed it.
Lesley

LoL I noticed cuz every year I take a picture of our bathroom or vanity area and get mad because i'm in the picture! When I saw that I was like "HOW DID SHE DO THAT?? :eek: :worship: LoL

Lesley, your trip report was AWESOME! :thumbsup2 I thoroughly enjoyed it, great job! A belated Happy 30th to ya, from a fellow amazingly wonderful bicentennial baby. ;) Mine was just a few weeks before yours. I would have loved to have spent it in WDW, but I had a new little man keeping me busy. :cloud9: Oh, love the new necklace, I want one!! :)

liznboys said:
Lesley, your trip report was AWESOME! :thumbsup2 I thoroughly enjoyed it, great job! A belated Happy 30th to ya, from a fellow amazingly wonderful bicentennial baby. ;) Mine was just a few weeks before yours. I would have loved to have spent it in WDW, but I had a new little man keeping me busy. :cloud9: Oh, love the new necklace, I want one!! :)

Thanks Liz, glad you enjoyed it. Well. . .happy belated 30th to you as well. Congratulations on your new "little man". Maybe your DH can buy you the necklace for Christmas hint hint ;)
Lesley

That was amazing!!! I was hooked and spent the last 2 hrs reading. I can't wait till we go back in Jan/07. Your kiddies are SO cute!
Vicky princess:

trixxie said:
That was amazing!!! I was hooked and spent the last 2 hrs reading. I can't wait till we go back in Jan/07. Your kiddies are SO cute!
Vicky princess:

Vicky,
Thanks so much, glad I could provide a few hours of entertainment.
Lesley

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your trip report. I am so glad I found it after it was all completed. I don't think I could have stood the suspense of waiting days for the next days report's :rolleyes1 . The pictures were outstanding also. It's been said many times already, but I have to say your kids are real cutie pies princess: :wizard: .

My daughter won a contest on E-bay for a trip for 4 to Orlando :yay: http://sbrazeaudreamtoddlerroom.blogspot.com/
She, my grandson, myself, & hubby are going in February. We are all first timers to Disney :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: . I took notes of some of the places you mentioned to help with our planning. We will only have 5 days and 4 nights to see as much as we can, so we have to have a good plan. We want to gear the plans toward our grandson, who will be turning 3 the last day of our trip :bday: . We will just enjoy seeing everything through his eyes.

Thanks for giving us an exciting preview to the magic pixiedust: we have in store for our trip (minus the puking, I hope :eek: )

http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/30072006105334.gif http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/30072006105334.gif.png

dbgardener said:
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your trip report. I am so glad I found it after it was all completed. I don't think I could have stood the suspense of waiting days for the next days report's :rolleyes1 . The pictures were outstanding also. It's been said many times already, but I have to say your kids are real cutie pies princess: :wizard: .

My daughter won a contest on E-bay for a trip for 4 to Orlando :yay: http://sbrazeaudreamtoddlerroom.blogspot.com/
She, my grandson, myself, & hubby are going in February. We are all first timers to Disney :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: . I took notes of some of the places you mentioned to help with our planning. We will only have 5 days and 4 nights to see as much as we can, so we have to have a good plan. We want to gear the plans toward our grandson, who will be turning 3 the last day of our trip :bday: . We will just enjoy seeing everything through his eyes.

Thanks for giving us an exciting preview to the magic pixiedust: we have in store for our trip (minus the puking, I hope :eek: )

http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/30072006105334.gif http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/30072006105334.gif.png

Wow, she won a trip, I'm so jealous. I enter them all the time, maybe one day I'll get lucky.
If you're going with your 3 year old grandson here is our 2 1/2 year olds favorites
Epcot: Journey to Figment, Turtle Talk with Crush, Illuminations show
MGM: Playhouse Disney Live on Stage, Ariel Show, Beauty and The Beast Show, Muppets 3D, DON'T MISS THE PARADE- it's awesome
Magic Kingdom: SpectroMagic parade, Pooh's honeypots, Philarmagic, Peter Pan's magical flight, Small world (HER ALL TIME FAVORITE).
Animal Kingdom: Teceritop spin, Lion King Show
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!
Lesley

Lesley, I have just spent the past 2 1/2 hours reading your TR. I absolutely loved it! You are a great story-teller. I have to read and edit journal articles all day, so something that can hold my attention at night has to be REALLY good :thumbsup2

Your kids are adorible! I am glad they were not sick during your entire stay. Lauren calling Prince Charming her boyfriend is just too cute. I was reading this TR as DF was watching television and I kept telling him things that were happening during your trip. Once he said to me, "I hope our future kids have that much fun at Disney." I couldn't agree with him more. Your family is so lovely. I hope this next year goes by quickly for you so you can go "home" :)

JJClemson said:
Lesley, I have just spent the past 2 1/2 hours reading your TR. I absolutely loved it! You are a great story-teller. I have to read and edit journal articles all day, so something that can hold my attention at night has to be REALLY good :thumbsup2

Your kids are adorible! I am glad they were not sick during your entire stay. Lauren calling Prince Charming her boyfriend is just too cute. I was reading this TR as DF was watching television and I kept telling him things that were happening during your trip. Once he said to me, "I hope our future kids have that much fun at Disney." I couldn't agree with him more. Your family is so lovely. I hope this next year goes by quickly for you so you can go "home" :)

Jen,
Thanks so much, I appreciate the compliments. We do have SO much fun on our trips and I'm so glad that comes accross. A Disney wedding, HOW AWESOME. We didn't know about those (if they even did them) when we got married but we still brought Disney to it with our Mickey ear invitations, Mickey favors, bubbles with Minnie and Mickey holding hands saying "and they lived happily ever after". We had the Mickey and Minnie on top of our cake and on the cake cutter too and of course wore the ears out of the reception and honeymooned in Disney.
I'm so excited the package rates are coming out on Sunday so I can start super planning for "coming home" next summer. It can never get here soon enough. Thanks again, glad you enjoyed it!!!
Lesley

Thank you for the TR. I greatly enjoyed it. Like you I love to plan - that's probably the best part about going to Disney - next to being there! :goodvibes No sooner do I return from one trip to WDW and I'm planning the next one!

Thanks for the great trip report. I'm really enjoying reading trip reports that include little ones. It reminds me what I have to look forward to :)

:love: Another huge fan of you trip report! I just spent 3 hours reading it (made me feel a bit guilty that Ive not written one for my holiday just gone :blush: ), you're children are adorable! :)

Thanks, so happy you enjoyed it and glad to see this thread is still managing to stay afloat. I hope it inspired you to write your own, I look forward to reading it!

Lesley

jenrose66 said:
Thanks for the great trip report. I'm really enjoying reading trip reports that include little ones. It reminds me what I have to look forward to :)

Glad you enjoyed it. Congratulations on the birth of Jake, you will have such fun with him in "the World".
Lesley

timandlesley said:
Thanks, so happy you enjoyed it and glad to see this thread is still managing to stay afloat. I hope it inspired you to write your own, I look forward to reading it!

Lesley
I'm sure this thread will stay afloat for a very long time...You are so interesting in the way you tell your Disney story.You should be a writer. The only bad thing is my trip is not until the 1st week of October.I know it's not that long but it seems as eternity. I just thought I'd say as you wrote this story I felt as if it were the things I would say or how I would react. You have the very same interests as me and I thought for a moment we might be long lost relatives. LOL My DH & DD are so excited about our next trip. I have told them all about your little tips and ideas and unexpected adventures and they have enjoyed as well. Thank you!!!Seems as tho you have an amazing family.Hope your next trip is sprinkled with extra pixie dust!!!!I'll try to post about my trip when I get back but I am sure it won't be as much fun to read as yours.Keep up the postings in the future we live for this stuff!!!!!!!Rock on your fellow Disney fanatic and possible twin in thoughts and frame of mind that is for you are a lot slimmer than I and prettier so it's just thru the thought process trust me...Hope My daughter has as good a time as your kids they seem precious oh and Kudos to your husband on jumping right in there to bring it all together seems like a nice guy. Oh well you guys have fun next time....And Thanks again!!!!! :)

What a great report. I recently changed our reservations from the Poly to WL , for Feb 07 and your report makes me think I made a good choice.

We will be travelling with our 2 young girls and was wondering how long would it take to leave a park and get to the WL for afternoon naps.

Thanks for all the great pictures.

Hi Lesley, thank you for sharing your trip reports. You are indeed a gifted narrator. My wife, DD8, DD6 and myself will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge August 16-24. This will be our first stay at "The Lodge." Since our itinerary is very similar to yours, it was easy to be absorbed into your adventure. Your reports have been a welcome prelude to what I hope will be a wonderful family vacation. Anyway, thanks again for sharing.

Bill :goodvibes :goodvibes

mkmommy said:
What a great report. I recently changed our reservations from the Poly to WL , for Feb 07 and your report makes me think I made a good choice.

We will be travelling with our 2 young girls and was wondering how long would it take to leave a park and get to the WL for afternoon naps.

Thanks for all the great pictures.

Congratulations on your decision. First of all you save a lot of money by staying at the WL, and it is our favorite. We enjoyed OHana's at the Poly but were surprised at how much we preferred the WL after just seeing the Poly lobby. Of course I know the Poly has it's upsides and staying on the monorail would be great but we just LOVE the WL.
For us, if we went by boat from MK back to nap at WL it took about a half an hour because sometimes the boat would stop at Fort Wilderness first, if it didn't it was only like 10 minutes, but that was only sometimes. If in a hurry and wanting air conditioning then I suggest the bus. Once on the bus it's a very quick trip back 10 minutes or so. ENJOY!!!
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter