10 days and $10,000

I've thought about a solo trip for my 50th birthday in a couple of years, although I don't plan to spend $10,000! I'd fly to Sydney, Australia, then go on a 12-day Princess cruise of Australia and New Zealand. Stay in a hotel in Oz for a few days before, and book a balcony cabin - and you'll easily spend $10,000.

I would go for a spa treatment week. Then I would go visit my cousin in Switserland and my brother in Russia.

( I am not going with them..they are already there. So I didnt break the rules.:)

I don't wanna go alone! But if I *had* to choose, it'd be 10 days in Hawaii.

I think I'd hike the Appalachian trail and use to money to have myself airlifted to the nearest luxury resort each night for hot food and a shower then ferried by helicopter back to where I left off.

Hawaii. I'd have to join a tour group so I wouldn't be alone, I tend to get lost. lol But that's where I would go. As for 10 days without my kids, I'd have a real problem with that.

But with those rules, yep, Hawaii.

I'd go to Egypt and take some serious private tours. I'd also use some of the money to hire a bodyguard while I was there, as it's not really the safest place right now.

Well, not thrilled about doing it without family, but....

I'd do a very thorough tour of Ireland, Scotland, and England, then head to Scandinavia and Germany, and then, if I still had money, I'd head for Italy and Greece.

I can dream....

I would go to NYC and stay in a great hotel and see all of the broadway plays and eat at all of the tastiest restaurants.

Lori

Some kind of ytour, with a group. But I'd pick a nice tour company, that chose higher-end hotels etc.

Perhaps a tour of the West (Grand Canyon, Yosemite and out that way) or maybe a tour of the Pacific Coast, drive the Pacific Coast highway.

Or I'd pick a European country and tour that. Austrailia also sounds liek a good idea.

10 days at Burning Man.
I would arrive early and construct an oasis with fountains and a pool. It would also have Bedouin tent retreats with Bedouin musicians.
I would stay on late to help clean up.
Was that too much detail?
:wave2: @ Floydian, too bad you couldn't come, I hear you'll be cooking and judging chilie instead. Which is a good thing too :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter