10 Day World Pass/Orlando FlexTicket

wilki32

Mouseketeer
Hi

We've already ordered our 10 day world pass and thats my first question, does this mean we can go to multiple parks on the same day and it only counts as one day or is it that because we have entered different parks on the same day that it will then count as two or three days? Long winded I know but even though we've been before I didn't get it then. Also does it count as one day if you visit the waterpark and then go to a park?

FlexTicket, is it best to get over here or is it better to pick up in Orlando, if the latter, where is the best place.

Hopefully I didn't waffle too much and this post is understandable and with only four and a half weeks to go I think there'll plenty more questions.

Anthony

Anthony,

Yep you can go to multiple parks on one day and it counts as one day off your pass.

Tony

I think you may need to get your hand 'stamped' with a special ultra violet ink stamp when you hop from park to park.

Yes - you can go to as many parks as you want, including water parks and Disney Quest, on the same day and it only counts as one day.
You will need to present your ticket and a hand stamp for the 2nd and subsequent parks.

Bev

Thanks Everyone
I know it was a simple question but when you ask the travel agents, unless they've been there they just tell you what they've read. So thankyou again, at least we can now do some evenings at the parks as well.

Anthony

We ordered our Orlando Flextickets from Ticketmania for $202. As we were close to departure time I arranged for them to be delivered to our hotel on the day of our arrival. Excellent service. Check out the web site at www.ticketmania.com

Carol

Thanks Carol Ann
We will be staying in a villa and even though we leave in 3.5 weeks we still don't know where we will be staying, I'm told we'll find out a couple of weeks before flying, "Virgin policy".
Do you think this will be OK to order then.

Anthony

I ordered the tickets via the ticketmania website on 20th August, and had a confirmation e-mail the same day. This was followed on 21st August with an e-mail giving details of the delivery. Also told not to leave front dek of hotel without the package!! Instructions were to phone a certain phone no. if they were not handed to you on registration. Luckily no problem when we arrived during the afternoon of the 2nd September. They were delivered before 10am on that morning.

Not quite sure how it work with a villa though. Best check out the website.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter