10 day until the Dream Maiden Voyage!!!

Blanche_Neige

DIS Veteran
I can't wait :goodvibes and I'm not even sailing :lmao: I'll have to wait until Oct to see her in all her glory.

But I cant wait to read all the trip report.

To everyone going have FUN!!! and please bring us bacl lots of pics and a copy of the Navigators :hug:

:cloud9:

I can't wait :goodvibes and I'm not even sailing :lmao: I'll have to wait until Oct to see her in all her glory.

To everyone going have FUN!!! and please bring us bacl lots of pics and a copy of the Navigators :hug:

Thanks, I'm sure we will have fun. We can't wait :banana::cool1::woohoo:to get on the Dream in a week. No worries....we will have tons of pictures.

Please bring a full review, pictures, navigators and the list goes on!!!!! Please!!!!!! Bon voyage to all going!

We'll be there, frantically getting all the photos and video that we miss when we sail on Tues. (that's only two days so I know I won't get everything I want done).

random selection process to play out..... so many items that I want but may have to pick them up off e-bay when we get back.... way too many limited editions of 750 and less!!!!

A friend of mine from college is on the Dream Inaugural cruise as I type this! He's the guy that negotiates all of the cruise ship phone, tv and internet agreements. So far he's posted a couple times that the ship is amazing - much better than the Magic or Wonder...... he's posted some pics on FB and said the aquaduck is a great ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter