• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 day trip?

We have done between 7 and 14 days for all our trips - our upcoming trip in April is 10 days, which for me is a perfect amount of time having been so frequently. If it was my first trip I'd probably try to do the 14 days or if I wanted to see a lot outside of Disney I'd try and stay a little longer. Currently planning a trip for 2017 as well and will probably do 14 days for that as my Mum likes time to drink by the pool but you can do and see everything within 10-12 days if you plan your time wisely. We always get the 14 day tickets as it is the best deal even if you're not going to use all 14 days, they just start on the day you arrive and last for 14 days thereafter so if you left at day 10 you'd just not use the final few days that's all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter