• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 day pass question

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
I understand the concept that you can use your pass for ten days (the clue is in the name '10 day pass', right? ;) ), and I think those ten days can be within a twenty day period - is that right?

I also gather that there is unlimited access to the four main Disney parks, unlimted access to the water parks and all the other 'extra' bits. What I'm not sure about is whether you can use 10 days at the main parks <b>and </b>10 days at the water parks ( a bit like the hopper pass Plus Features), or whether once you've ticked off a day it's just 10 days, regardless of where it's used (I suspect it is this).

Does that make sense? :rolleyes: Can anyone clarify that for me, please?

HIlary when i went in to order my passes today i was told the pass is just for ten days.......you could go to every park and the water parks every day if you had the time LOL but just for 10 days, so your suspicions were correct :)

Sorry Colin, it might be me, but did you put the link on?

Apologies if its my eyesight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter