• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$10 cover charge @ cove bar… are you serious????!!

:scared1: Im SORRY!! Thats is by far the dumbest move I have EVER seen nade at DLR! I am seriousley going to check that out. I arrive Mon-guess where Im heading! Get real "powers that be!!":sad2:

good luck i don't knowif they are open during the week.

The other side of this charge is that there are lots of people who would be offended that the Cove guests had a seat and a view of the show, simply for the cost of a drink. The cover levels the playing field and let the moaners know that the Cove guests paid to be there and that they too could pay a cover and get a seat.

I am going to guess that this was the way DCA management could control the number of guests with "free seats" to the WoC show in the Cove, regardless of the quality of the seat.

IMHO... Axe the alcohol at the park as a whole. I enjoyed my beer but it is not necessary at a family park and I, for one, would not miss it. There were plenty of dumb guests in park that get down right rude and obnoxious when you add a beer or two.

i disagree with the liqour in the park. i like it. ok but that is a different story lol :lmao: anyhow but even so the view from cove bar sucks!!!! lol:eek:

This sucks :( I agree with what SherryE posted earlier in the thread, how WoC is creating this trickle-down effect on the rest of DCA ... I hear and understand what TechGuy posted about the whole fairness of WoC viewing areas ... but ugh. I liked going into the Cove Bar and enjoying a drink and appetizer. To have to pay a $10 cover charge at certain times just because of WoC...boooooooooo.

Ohh ok that reminds me. I have a few a few words for UVA bar—get more wine choices by glass.

That’s all my thoughts on UVA bar.

Ohh ok that reminds me. I have a few a few words for UVA bar—get more wine choices by glass.

That’s all my thoughts on UVA bar.

And thank god they didn't close the espnzone there like the rest of them. I love having a few brews and catching a monorail ride :)

OH I love the drinks at RFC!! YUM!
But ESPN has Stella on tap, that's the ONLY draw that place has for me....LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter