10/6 wonder cruisers

O

onemichelle

Hey fellow cruisers! Are any of you on the 10/6 Wonder? I remember jwolfe is, but I haven't seen anyone else? Are we alone on this cruise? Hope not! I was hoping to see some fellow disers!

Welcome Brighton Family! This is kind of sad though actually, I can't believe there aren't more disers. Anyone else?

We are cruising with you!!
Me, my DH, DD age 10, and DS age 8 will be aboard. It is our first cruise, and we are sooo excited!!! I hope to meet some of you onboard. We have the late seating for dinner. Have you booked your excursions yet? We are still trying to figure out what to do.
Take care!!!!

We'll be there too!!

Me, DH and DD age 8. We're first timers also!! I am getting so excited I've been counting down for the last 90 days! But I'm also starting to get a little stressed, still no docs. Hope to see you there!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Count us in -- DH and I are also first time cruisers and are SO EXCITED (and a bit nervous)!!!! I keep reading you're supposed to relax on a cruise, but it sounds like day of departure is a mad rush once you're on board. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

My Best Friend and I are booked ( Girls Cruise) In fact we have back to back . Going on Oct 10 3 Day as well

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yeah! It's so exciting to "meet" other people before we cruise! It sounds like a lot of us are first timers so that makes it even neater to talk to someone ahead of time!
Jiminy579-I have a DS 8 also! (and a ds9 and a dd3!). Will your son being going to the lab? My boys want to try it and I hope they enjoy it, more for them than me. They are so excited about it that I don't want them to be disappointed buy my sister is coming with us so dh and I will get some alone time even if they don't want to go to the lab. My ds8 is a little shy and I was hoping he would make a friend in the lab. Do you think your son would like to email mine before the cruise? Let me know!

My son would love to meet your son, and yes, he can email beforehand. That will be great that he has a friend before we leave. My daughter will be in the older children's grouping, so they will be separated. My kids have watched the Disney Cruise Line video several times and can't wait to check out the children's areas. They really do look wonderful!
Here is my direct email:
jiminy579@aol.com
Take care!!!
DeeAnn

Hi all!

My Mom, DS (age 1 year & 2 weeks!) & I are on this boat! This is their first cruise & my second. Raisin64, my best friend and I did a similar cruise on the 3rd sailing of the Magic. You'll have a great time.

There was another thread on this earlier, so I believe there are another 3-4 DIS families/groups going.

See you there -- and soon!

-- Adrienne : )

:wave: This is my first post here on the DIS, even though I've been lurking for a year!! We (my DH, DD (5), DS (3), MIL, FIL, SIL and Nephew (4) will all be on our first cruise on the 6th Wonder.

I'm so excited I can't stand it,and I think that friends and family are sick of me talking about it!!! We're celebrating our 10th anniversary, and are continuing our vacation at the Wilderness Lodge after the cruise (without the rest of the family).

:wave: This is my first post here on the DIS, even though I've been lurking for a year!! We (my DH, DD (5), DS (3), MIL, FIL, SIL and Nephew (4) will all be on our first cruise on the 6th Wonder.

I'm so excited I can't stand it,and I think that friends and family are sick of me talking about it!!! We're celebrating our 10th anniversary, and are continuing our vacation at the Wilderness Lodge after the cruise (without the rest of the family).

I had trouble when I submitted this reply, so I'm hoping it doesn't show up twice... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter