10:55am ADR at Steak 71 question

joy13

DIS Veteran
It’s listed as a breakfast reservation but it’s so close to the change over for lunch- has anyone had an ADR at this time - which menu did you get? My idea when I booked it was a late breakfast/brunch meal but looking at the menu - we see stuff we like on the lunch menu also so I don’t think it will matter to us, but I’m just curious. Thanks!

We’ve eaten here several times for a early lunch ADRs . Not early enough to order off breakfast menu though.

It was explained to me the kitchen is so small they do ‘a tear down’ and switch over to all luncheon items

It was suggested that next go-round, we could possibly book one of the last breakfast adr times to order breakfast, then have the person who wanted lunch to be patient & wait for a simple luncheon entree such as the club sandwich, which could come out quickly

YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter