10:50 Boma breakfast

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
On the day we leave WDW, we have a 4:35pm flight home. I expect to be checked out of our room before eating and expect to have a Magical Express pick up at about 1:00/1:30pm. I can get a 10:50 ADR for breakfast at Boma. Breakfast "ends" at 11:00. I would hope to be able to take an hour (or more) for a leisurely last meal.

My questions: Will there be a full buffet if we arrive at 10:50?
Will we feel rushed to eat and go?

Yes, we have done this on several occasions, and can't wait to do it again on our next trip. They will have full buffet and they did not rush us at all. :)

Yes, we have done this on several occasions, and can't wait to do it again on our next trip. They will have full buffet and they did not rush us at all. :)

Yes, we also have done this on several occasions. Buffet is still available and fresh, no one rushes you at all, it's a great quiet and restful time for breakfast.

Thanks for all the great responses.
My girls are not morning people. How late do you think we could walkup (without ADRs) and still be seated.
If we arrived at 11:00 would we still get in?

If I were you, I would make an ADR. Just for the peace of mind in knowing that there will be a table for your family.

I agree- make the ADR. My kids would be so disappointed (as would I) to try to walk up and find out there's no availability at our favorite WDW restaurant. What a bummer way to end the trip.

Not sure about breakfast, but when we stayed at AKV in Oct, we tried to get a last minute ADR or walk up at Boma for dinner and couldn't get in. That does happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter