• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/28/15 - 4nt. Halloween Magic Double Dip from Miami

We leave for the airport tomorrow, spending some time in Miami before the 10/23 sailing (doing b2b cruises)

Very excited!

Wishing all of you a fantastic cruise and hope to meet some of you very soon!

Pub crawl schedule. Even if you can't make the whole thing, come for a bar or two! We'll be doing finding nemo trivia at each stop, with a prize at the end.

10 pm cove cafe
10:25 promenade lounge
10:50 fathoms
11:15 keys
11:40 o'gills pub

I just wanted to to say a big thanks to everyone in the FE group 1 for the great gifts. It was our first cruise and the kids loved checking the FE whenever we came back to the room. Sorry we didn't make the meet and greets.

Thank you to all of the group 1 FE members for the lovely and thoughtful FE gifts.

Thank you all so much for the FE gifts. It was also our first cruise, and my daughter was so excited to receive all the goodies each time we came back to our stateroom! I will definitely do this again on another cruise!

Hi,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for their kind and thoughtful gifts. My DD loved returning back to our room to find the surprises left in our FE. While we are heading back to WDW next year, we loved cruising and I am sure we will be considering another cruise in the future.

Thanks again :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter