• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

May I suggest a Mimosa with Passion Fruit Juice.

It works wonders in the mornings. :goodvibes

We will be taking our second cruise and JUST found out about extenders. Is it too late to join? And how do we? Thank you.

We will be taking our second cruise and JUST found out about extenders. Is it too late to join? And how do we? Thank you.

Put a request in to join the FB group, I think there are a few latecomers there who are trying to organise a last-minute FE.

Hi there, we are booked on this cruise, and JUST now learned of FE and would like to participate. How do we go about it?! Thanks.

Hi All,
Just booked this cruise. My husband and I are celebrating a milestone birthday for him that week. Jill and Bob from Orlando. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise and are very excited! We have been on the Dream and the Wonder, but this will be our first sail on the Fantasy! It will be my hubby, Brad and I, and my 2 kids, Kailyn (13) and Joshua (11). We would also love to be part of a fish extender group if there is still some interest in getting a last minute group together.

How do I put in a request to join the facebook group??
Edit: Just found the facebook group and have put in my request to join!

:goodvibes Welcome to all new comers, it's never to late untill the ship has sailed.

For thouse that have asked there is a new FE group that just opened, but you must join Face Book. Follow the instructions mentioned on previous posts.

See you all soon. :cool1:

Hi there, we are booked on this cruise, and JUST now learned of FE and would like to participate. How do we go about it?! Thanks.

I just posted today on the FB group to see if there are other late comers who might be interested in another FE group. The deals are getting so good for this sailing, I assumed there would be lots more late comers like myself.

There's a bar in Cabanas? Did not know that.....
Me either - think this cruise just got even better (if that were possible) :thumbsup2

You know how they always tell you "both sides are the same". . . well, whatever I wanted had a crowd around it so I thought I would go to the other side. . . and there it was. . .

May I suggest a Mimosa with Passion Fruit Juice.
It works wonders in the mornings. :goodvibes

You "may suggest" and I will most likely be trying it!! What do I have to lose, right?

For any "newbies" out there . . . Cabanas is not like a typical bufftet. You don't stand in line dragging your tray until you get to an item you want. There are different stations and you can just go right to that station to get what you want. Of course, if someone is already at that station you do have to wait for them. . . unless you are a pirate . . . pirate:

Just joining the Halloween Fantasy Cruise! It's just the 2 of us. Looking forward to meeting new folks. Anyone dressing up with a creative idea on 10/31?
Attempting to join the facebook group too.

ALSO : Anyone using Native Tours for Costa Maya? And anyone heading to the other side of the island in Cozumel? Details/suggestions/advice?

My two kids (DD 11, DS 9) and I just booked this cruise! We're so excited and would love to do the FE :) Requested to join the facebook page.

Ginia

Just looked up Daylight savings time for this year - in the US (and Canada) it's November 3rd (so on our trip home) but in Mexico (including Costa Maya and Cozumel) it's October 27th.

I don't know if that will have any effect on anyone's private tours.

Hi! I sent a request to be added to the Facebook page. Is there something else I need to do?

I have created a Group 4 to allow newcomers to participate in a Fish Extender exchange. No one in Groups 1-3 are required to participate in Group 4 but feel free to add yourself to the list if you would like to participate.

To be fair to all that have already signed up and to those who are ordering things or customizing gifts, Groups 1-3 will remain CLOSED.
:cool1::banana:

I can't wait! I'm still waiting for my request to join the facebook page to be accepted

Ginia

Hi everyone! Did I accept all those who have requested to join the FB group? Unfortunately, we have had many random people request to join who are not actually going on the cruise.....so there are still a bunch of names I don't recognize sitting in the 'requested' list.

Let me know if I missed anyone from here :) :)

Hi everyone! Did I accept all those who have requested to join the FB group? Unfortunately, we have had many random people request to join who are not actually going on the cruise.....so there are still a bunch of names I don't recognize sitting in the 'requested' list.

Let me know if I missed anyone from here :) :)

My friend Renee hasn't been added yet if you happen to see her request! We don't have our room assignment yet.:cool1:

Almost the week-end! Woo Hoo :cool1:

Especially since this is a long week-end up here in Canada (Thanksgiving!). After I get through this "family-fun" week-end (visits with my brother and his kids and my cousin and her kids) then there's only 1 more week-end!

That is packing week-end - no plans other than to drag out the suitcases, pack up the clothes, shoes and "stuff" (and boy do we travel with a lot of "stuff"!) and count down the hours until we leave on the 23rd.

It's getting closer pirate: And time just seems to be flying by for me! :rainbow: I can almost taste that first Mickey Bar! :mickeybar

Wow! Your plans for the next couple of weeks sound exactly like mine right down to the departure date being the 23rd :) I'm off now to buy our turkey and hopefully I will find one large enough to feed all the relatives!!!
So exciting...not too long to wait now :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter