10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

Just seeing this... Does the FE group close today??? Please add our family!!!!!

It closed yesterday. . . but since you were only hminutes late, maybe they will let you in. . . You need to check on the facebook page. . .

Good luck & welcome aboard!!

Nursejames said:
So we r new to cruising- cant wait!! I just requested to join the closed Facebook pg as nursejames. My real name jaime girard. Question about the fish extenders- is this something u sign up for?? My kids 11 and 7 would love this.
Jaime mom
Chuck dad
Keely son 11yrs
Keira daughter 7yrs
From Canada.
hi and welcome Jaime, someone noticed your post here and posted to facebook and you should be added to Facebook soon. :)

Hi Jaime, I've added you to the fe list :thumbsup2 If you know your cabin # let me know or just be sure to change it when you get accepted to the fb group. Oh and welcome aboard! Nice to have another fellow Canadian here :goodvibes

Ann I updated your info on the fb group but you will need to update it when you get your cabin #. I'm surprised you don't have it yet! Hope you get some pixie dust and a nice upgrade:thumbsup2

Hi Jaime, I've added you to the fe list :thumbsup2 If you know your cabin # let me know or just be sure to change it when you get accepted to the fb group. Oh and welcome aboard! Nice to have another fellow Canadian here :goodvibes

Ann I updated your info on the fb group but you will need to update it when you get your cabin #. I'm surprised you don't have it yet! Hope you get some pixie dust and a nice upgrade:thumbsup2

Thanks for the pixie dust wish!!:wizard:pixiedust: I just checked and no room assignment yet! I'm mentally prepared for the mini balcony, and will be thrilled with anything better! By the VGT tracking posts, it looks like a lot of people get their room about 16 days out, so I will let you know as soon as I get it!:goodvibes

Still haven't been added to the FB page. My request is in!

Where can I find the FE list? I've got some ideas but I'd like to know who I am gifting!

Hello All! Finally found time to chime in with the group. We will be on this cruise. This is our third Disney but first Fantasy and we are really excited. We have four in our group. My DH, myself and two DD's ages 13 and 14. Anymore girls out there the same ages??? I was wondering what mixology class you all were signing up for? I don't want to do it alone!

Unfortunately, I am the only person on the planet that does not use face book so I will probably communicate here. I am afraid if I use it I would become addicted!

Andrea :)

Hello All! Finally found time to chime in with the group. We will be on this cruise. This is our third Disney but first Fantasy and we are really excited. We have four in our group. My DH, myself and two DD's ages 13 and 14. Anymore girls out there the same ages??? I was wondering what mixology class you all were signing up for? I don't want to do it alone!

Unfortunately, I am the only person on the planet that does not use face book so I will probably communicate here. I am afraid if I use it I would become addicted!

Andrea :)

Hi Andrea! This is our third Disney cruise and our first on the Fantasy, too!!

I sent a second message to the FB administrator of the group, but my message says that the message is going to another folder because we aren't friends!

Can anybody in the FB group add me, or does it have to be the administrator?

Pretty please?? :worship::cheer2::cheer2::grouphug:

I have also posted a request to join the facebook page but have had no response- maybe there is someone else who can add us??? I have been added to the FE group and would like to add our cabin #. I would also luv to know how many I am crafting FE gifts for...I have some cool ideas and want to get started! Cant wait- its our first cruise and a very special one!!! This is our 7 year old daughter's make a wish trip!! Cant wait to see their faces and excitement!!

I have also posted a request to join the facebook page but have had no response- maybe there is someone else who can add us??? I have been added to the FE group and would like to add our cabin #. I would also luv to know how many I am crafting FE gifts for...I have some cool ideas and want to get started! Cant wait- its our first cruise and a very special one!!! This is our 7 year old daughter's make a wish trip!! Cant wait to see their faces and excitement!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help make this trip special!!::grouphug:

Just got my work schedule and the work schedule pixies were able to give me the time off! I can officially cruise!! Bwas so afraid

Just got my work schedule and the work schedule pixies were able to give me the time off! I can officially cruise!! Bwas so afraid

Sorry, meant I was so afraid when I found out that there wasn't any vacation time available! I can officially be excited!

Sorry, meant I was so afraid when I found out that there wasn't any vacation time available! I can officially be excited!

Congratulations. :thumbsup2

We had originally booked for the week after Thanksgiving but could not go. Here was the conversation with my boss.

ME: I have to change that week after Thanksgiving to Halloween week.

Boss: I can't give you that week.

ME: I already paid, I don't know what I will tell the kids. I don't know what I will do, its too late to change anything. The kids are going to be....

Boss: GASP! Fine go.

:banana::banana: Game... Set... Match :banana::banana:

That is so funny! My boss is not nearly such a pushover! When I booked, I didn't realize I was booking Halloween which was a very popular vacation week time, ugggh! Had to wheel and deal, wine and dine to get this! Lol!

So glad you got your V time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter