10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

Hi all. Just booked and I wanted to see what kind of people We are going to be cruising with...

Be afraid, be very afraid ;)

Only kidding. I might be biased but I think we have a great group of cruisers here. I can't wait to meet everybody :)

We have 4 going: Wife, 2 Daughters (10+8) and Me. I will try to get some time to see about a facebook page and read through these pages to see whats been going on.

:thumbsup2

Welcome to the group :welcome:

Wow Janice! I just took another look at your document that's linked in your signature - it looks fantastic!

OH.MY.GOODNESS. JANICE! That doc is amazing! :worship: I need to hang out on the Dis more! If only I was as tech savvy as you I could have the disboards on my phone but alas I am not... It's a wonder I can even do fb without the assistance of my kids ;)

Thank you both!! It has been a nice distraction for me when work gets a bit much . . . I have been adding menus all week :thumbsup2

Hi all. Just booked and I wanted to see what kind of people We are going to be cruising with...

We have 4 going: Wife, 2 Daughters (10+8) and Me. I will try to get some time to see about a facebook page and read through these pages to see whats been going on.

:thumbsup2

For a great and easy recap, you may want to click on the "Halloween on the High Seas" picture in dizney-cruiser's signature here on the DIS. It will take you to a great post where she's laid out all of the Ship and DIS events, port days and times, menus, etc.

It's a great place to start!

I know that the Facebook group gets checked a lot more than the DIS boards for this group but just in case anyone doesn't check facebook regularly - DCL has released new PAT's for our cruise - starting at 10:30am!

They are now in 15 min increments (instead of half hours).

My original time was 11am, when I logged in it showed 11:15am and I was able to change it to 10:30am.

I know that the Facebook group gets checked a lot more than the DIS boards for this group but just in case anyone doesn't check facebook regularly - DCL has released new PAT's for our cruise - starting at 10:30am!

My original time was 11am, when I logged in it showed 11:15am and I was able to change it to 10:30am.

This is great for all of you that arrive early at port. And it will smooth lines for us arriving later.

I cannot change my PAT but sure would like to desenbark later, around 2 pm :rotfl2:

I'm so glad I wasn't cracking up after all - I could have sworn that 11am was my original time but when I logged in to both my bookings, they both said 11.15. I was confused and though maybe I'd misremembered (is that even a word) what time I'd booked. Still, managed to get 10.30 for both now so not a problem. The terminal is going to be overrun by DISers :rotfl:

Hi I am new on here
I am from the uk ( London )
We are also going on this Disney cruise my family and my daughter who will be 4years old

We have had our email with itenary but there is nothing on there about Halloween , we have pirate costumes sorted but do people dress up for Halloween on the cruise like mickey not so scarey Halloween ?

Thank you

Hi I am new on here
We are also going on this Disney cruise my family and my daughter who will be 4years old

We have had our email with itenary but there is nothing on there about Halloween , we have pirate costumes sorted but do people dress up for Halloween on the cruise like mickey not so scarey Halloween ?

Thank you

Hi yellowangel, fellow UK DISer here :wave2:

Yes, people will dress up for Halloween - on previous Halloween cruises, they have had a Halloween trail where the kids can collect candy and Halloween costume competitions (for kids and adults).

If you are on Facebook, there is a Facebook group for this cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/2013.Fantasy.Halloween/

Just send a PM to the admin, Jessica, with your DIS name and request to join and she will approve you to join the group.

There are a few fun activities being organised by the group, which you might want to join :)

Hello! I just booked the GVT for the Fantasy and I am so excited!:cool1:
My indecision has wasted a lot of time!! We have cruised twice before on DCL, but only on the Magic and Wonder. We are sooo excited to cruise on the Fantasy!!

Is it too late to join a FE group? pixiedust:

My indecision has wasted a lot of time!! We have cruised twice before on DCL, but only on the Magic and Wonder. We are sooo excited to cruise on the Fantasy!!

Anne, I am not sure if the FE groups are still open. Best thing to do is go to the FB page (as linked above) and request to join. All the info on the activities our group has arranged are listed there.

We have only cruised on the Magic and Wonder too so are very excited to see the Fantasy. Welcome to the group, this is going to be a great cruise :)

Hi I am new on here

Thank you

Hi, welcome everyone :goodvibes

Thanks for the welcome!:grouphug: MrAven and Wilma-bride!!
It will be hard for me to concentrate on anything else for the next 6 weeks!!:woohoo::yay::banana:

Thanks. I tried to join the FB group but no dice :confused3

Did I miss all the fish extender sign ups?

What do you mean, no dice? Was your request not approved? You need to message the Admin (Jessica) with your DIS name and then she will approve you to join. I am not participating in the FE so not following along with those posts, sorry.

Welcome Scrubba2 and Youcansmellit!

I just checked the fb group and the FE does close today. I will sign you up with your dis names so you don't miss out, just pm me your names and cabin #'s and ages of kids if any and I will edit it later. :thumbsup2

Ok Scrubba and youcansmellit... your on the FE list. So just post or pm your info, first names and cabin #'s.

Welcome to Yellowangel too!:wave2:

Ok Scrubba and youcansmellit... your on the FE list. So just post or pm your info, first names and cabin #'s.

Welcome to Yellowangel too!:wave2:

Sweeeet!! Thanks!! My son will be happy!! Now it's time for me to get going!!

I sent a request for FB, but I wonder if I did it right, because I haven't been added yet. (?). :dancer::dancer::dancer:

For the FE, it's

Anne (me)
Kelvin (DH)
John (10)

I don't have our stateroom number yet (GVT:)

Hope to see you all on FB, and excited to meet you on the cruise!!:cool1::cool1:

So we r new to cruising- cant wait!! I just requested to join the closed Facebook pg as nursejames. My real name jaime girard. Question about the fish extenders- is this something u sign up for?? My kids 11 and 7 would love this.
Jaime mom
Chuck dad
Keely son 11yrs
Keira daughter 7yrs
From Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter