• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

Woohoo, double digits :banana::cheer2::banana::cool1::banana:

Considering we started at over 700 days, it sure has come around quick :rotfl:

Hoping to sail with you :goodvibes

Awe, thank you so much :)
We might! Depends if my mom & dad can afford our Family Disney trip or not (my father recently lost his job). If not, me and DH will go on here instead :)

May I ask if someone could find when the FE sign ups close? That way I can give a deadline for my parents to let us know by. We DO NOT want to sail on a Disney cruise without participating in the FE ... believe it or not, it would make or break a cruise for us :laughing:

Awe, thank you so much :)
We might! Depends if my mom & dad can afford our Family Disney trip or not (my father recently lost his job). If not, me and DH will go on here instead :)

May I ask if someone could find when the FE sign ups close? That way I can give a deadline for my parents to let us know by. We DO NOT want to sail on a Disney cruise without participating in the FE ... believe it or not, it would make or break a cruise for us :laughing:

Pixie Dust for all of you pixiedust:

As of today the FE is not closed but I cannot give you a final date since it has not been stablished yet but don't give it to much longer. popcorn::

I was helping with the FE this afternoon. Right now they have the groups split at 25. The first and second groups of 25 have closed, the third group is still open and is just starting. If you are really in the mood you can put yourself down under ALL and join all groups. I personally cannot handle that many cabins! I don't think an actual close date has been set for the new group.

Pixie Dust for all of you pixiedust:
Thank you so much :hug:

I was helping with the FE this afternoon. Right now they have the groups split at 25. The first and second groups of 25 have closed, the third group is still open and is just starting. If you are really in the mood you can put yourself down under ALL and join all groups. I personally cannot handle that many cabins! I don't think an actual close date has been set for the new group.

Wow! :scared1: That's a lot of rooms! We'll probably be in the third group if it's still open and if we do end up doing this. Of course, we're rooting for our family but, I always do backup plans so we still have something to look forward to :upsidedow

Hi all,
I'm so brand new to this, first forum ever :confused3. I've been on Disney cruises before and always saw the decorated doors and never knew what it was all about. I get the idea now and I sent a request for the fb group, I'm still feeling a little lost though.
We're booked on this cruise, celebrating our honeymoon! We got engaged on the magic last year so it was only right that we take a cruise for the honeymoon not to mention it would finish our Disney fleet with the fantasy being the only ship we've never been on.

Hi all,
I'm so brand new to this, first forum ever :confused3. I've been on Disney cruises before and always saw the decorated doors and never knew what it was all about. I get the idea now and I sent a request for the fb group, I'm still feeling a little lost though.
We're booked on this cruise, celebrating our honeymoon! We got engaged on the magic last year so it was only right that we take a cruise for the honeymoon not to mention it would finish our Disney fleet with the fantasy being the only ship we've never been on.

Welcome to this cruise and to the Disboard. :cool1:

Please feel free to ask anything you need :goodvibes

We are booked on this cruise and our group includes DH, DD, DB, DSIL and myself. We have two rooms booked on Deck 10. This will be our 17th cruise but the first time during the Halloween timeframe. This will also be our first time on the Fantasy and really looking forward to it! So glad I found this thread and have enjoyed reading all of your comments and recommendations...keep them coming!

We have already booked our excursions since we are Platinum cruisers. I cannot believe how quickly the cabanas booked up on the day we are at Castaway Cay...WOW! My guess is because of the Concierge level folks and possibly a lot of other Platinum members on this sailing. We have never sailed any of the DCL ships at the Concierge level room but plan on doing that next year...it is for sure on the bucket list of things to do!

We are booked on this cruise and our group includes DH, DD, DB, DSIL and myself. We have two rooms booked on Deck 10. This will be our 17th cruise but the first time during the Halloween timeframe. This will also be our first time on the Fantasy and really looking forward to it! So glad I found this thread and have enjoyed reading all of your comments and recommendations...keep them coming!

We have already booked our excursions since we are Platinum cruisers. I cannot believe how quickly the cabanas booked up on the day we are at Castaway Cay...WOW! My guess is because of the Concierge level folks and possibly a lot of other Platinum members on this sailing. We have never sailed any of the DCL ships at the Concierge level room but plan on doing that next year...it is for sure on the bucket list of things to do!

Welcome Aboard!

We are gold until after this cruise. Last year we sailed on the Fantasy the week of Thanksgiving and the week after. We had gotten cabanas at Serentity Bay both weeks, and there were quite a few that never got occupied. We also had one on Serenity Bay in 2010, and that time there was only us and one other family in another Cabana and the rest were not used.

I guess there really is no formula for how you get them . . . I'm just glad we didn't try for one this year. I did book Parasailing for both of us at Castaway Cay. Linda's birthday is August 17 so I plan to surprise her which will make her day extra special!! (if the winds don't get it cancelled for us - it had been cancelled the last 3 times we tried to go!).

Welcome,:goodvibes

If anyone is cruising with a young one, you might want to check out this store on etsy: TwinkleStarPhotoProp

I have never bought from them, but they really have some cute options for pirates, princesses and other costumes!

I have dealt with this etsy shop if you need a skirt for a little fairy: InspirationxCreation

I hate being a thread killer!!
Are we ready to start playing. . .

"The Question Of The Day"?

:surfweb: I'll start. . .

Which one of these future Disney Movies are you looking forward to the most?
  • Planes - 8/9/2013
  • Frozen - 11/27/2013
  • Saving Mr. Banks - 12/20/2013
  • Maleficent - 3/14/2014
  • The Good Dinosaur - 2014
  • Finding Dory - Fall 2015
  • Jungle Cruise - TBD
  • Magic Kindgom - TBD
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo - TBD
  • Tink - TBD
  • National Treasure 3 - Rumor
  • Swiss Family Robinson (Remake) - Rumor
  • Toy Story 4 - TBD

[*]Planes - 8/9/2013
[*]Frozen - 11/27/2013
[*]Saving Mr. Banks - 12/20/2013
[*]Maleficent - 3/14/2014
[*]The Good Dinosaur - 2014
[*]Finding Dory - Fall 2015
[*]Jungle Cruise - TBD
[*]Magic Kindgom - TBD
[*]20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo - TBD
[*]Tink - TBD
[*]National Treasure 3 - Rumor
[*]Swiss Family Robinson (Remake) - Rumor
[*]Toy Story 4 - TBD

Ok I will play...

1.) Planes
2.) Maleficent
3.) National Treasure 3 (please make it come true!)
4.) Toy Story 4...I barely made it through TS3 with only a few tissues to spare!!!

• Planes - 8/9/2013
  • Frozen - 11/27/2013
  • Saving Mr. Banks - 12/20/2013
  • Maleficent - 3/14/2014
  • The Good Dinosaur - 2014
  • Finding Dory - Fall 2015
  • Jungle Cruise - TBD
  • Magic Kindgom - TBD
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo - TBD
  • Tink - TBD
  • National Treasure 3 - Rumor
  • Swiss Family Robinson (Remake) - Rumor
  • Toy Story 4 - TBD

Right now, I'll look for the ones that I'll be watchin on our cruise

Planes
Frozen (maybe)
Mr Banks (it could happen)
The Lone Ranger
All Halloween movies they might have

:yay:

Right now, I'll look for the ones that I'll be watchin on our cruise

Planes
Frozen (maybe)
Mr Banks (it could happen)
The Lone Ranger
All Halloween movies they might have

:yay:

I'm guessing the Halloween movies will be Frankenweenie, Nightmare before Christmas and Hocus Pocus.

Just sent a request to join the FB group .... got our Palo dinner and brunch just booked and we're all checked in!:cool1:

It's getting real!!!

Lennie Locken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter