• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

I requested to be added to both. Thank you. I believe we sailed with you in October of 2011, when my cousin Lisa ( Goofy4Ever ) got married.

I requested to be added to both. Thank you. I believe we sailed with you in October of 2011, when my cousin Lisa ( Goofy4Ever ) got married.

I remember, it was fun providing the tripod Security. Did she ever download the pictures/video I took from my website. I still have them if she didn't.

Hi all, we just got back from the NY-Canada cruise and it was terrific. We did our first FE, we received some truly fantastic gifts. Its amazing the talents of some people. The only draw back is running back and forth around the ship putting up the gifts, I am not the young spring chicken that i use to be. The fantasy is so much bigger so i guess we will have to pack a difibulator for this one. Hope to meet some of the people that we met before and can't wait to meet new cruisers. This past cruise was truly fantastic and i am sure this one will be just as good if not better. Wayne & Lyn:rotfl2::):wave2:

My wife and I are booked on the Fantasy for this cruise. We booked a while ago and have been slowly paying it off...my wife likes to tell me her cruise is already paid for. :) Anyway, we are first time Disney cruisers and get strange looks from friends and family when we tell them we are sailing Disney without the kids (they are all grown). We can't wait.

Anyway, we are first time Disney cruisers and get strange looks from friends and family when we tell them we are sailing Disney without the kids (they are all grown). We can't wait.

I used to get some weird looks/comments when I said we were doing a Disney cruise with just my wife and I (never had kids).

Then after mentioning, Palo's, Remy's, Pirate Night Fireworks (right overhead), Tastings (wine, tequila, martini, mojitos, etc), Broadway Shows, 1st-Run Movies, the dinner service, Character Pictures, AquaDuck, and Interactive Pictures.... And then we go into the what the kids might do and sometimes even get to the Port Excursions.

People, now ask when are we going again and can they come with us cause they can't wait to go themselves. Also, this is our 13/14th cruise (doing a B2B 10/19 & 10/26) since 2005. It is kinda addicting... :goodvibes

I used to get some weird looks/comments when I said we were doing a Disney cruise with just my wife and I (never had kids).

Then after mentioning, Palo's, Remy's, Pirate Night Fireworks (right overhead), Tastings (wine, tequila, martini, mojitos, etc), Broadway Shows, 1st-Run Movies, the dinner service, Character Pictures, AquaDuck, and Interactive Pictures.... And then we go into the what the kids might do and sometimes even get to the Port Excursions.

People, now ask when are we going again and can they come with us cause they can't wait to go themselves. Also, this is our 13/14th cruise (doing a B2B 10/19 & 10/26) since 2005. It is kinda addicting... :goodvibes

Thanks for the info. We love all things Disney and look forward to doing alot of what you talked about...my goal is a B2B. :cool1:

Hi! We just booked the October 26, 2013 cruise and we are really looking forward to it. I can't send a PM because I don't have 10 posts here yet but we would like to participate in the FE and our information is:

Tim, Nicky, Cameron (g12) & Ella (g9)
We are in a 5E GTY so we don't know the room #yet, and we have late dinning.

Hi! We just booked the October 26, 2013 cruise and we are really looking forward to it. I can't send a PM because I don't have 10 posts here yet but we would like to participate in the FE and our information is:

You're added.... :thumbsup2

We'll be on board. Hubby and I's second (we ran away for our 10th on the Dream sans kiddos!!) and our boys (4 & 9) first. Made a request on the facebook to join there too. Not sure about the FE but who knows..

Hi everybody,

We will also take part in this Halloween cruise!
I've been reading for some time on DIS but never got to register myself..Now it's done!

We will be a group of 6, divided in 3 cabins (6066, 6068 and I think the last one is 6072 but I'm not sure :D)..

It will be me (34), my BF (26), Asmodeus (26), Maé (26) (2 friends), and another couple (I think she is on DIS, maybe she will magically appear on this topic) Hawaii (27) and her hubby (27)...

For 4 of us it will be our first cruise ever, Hawaii and her husband did the Westbound Transatlatic 2 years ago. We're sooooo excited about it!

Oh yeah the first 4 of us are living in Switzerland (hmmm chocolate swap?? :D) and the other 2 in France...We met on a french Disney forum...and yet we're real good friends!

The 4 Swiss ones will be at WDW/Sea World/Discovery Cove /Universal the week before the cruise...and then the week after it we will be the 6 of us in WDW!

So that's for a start... We've been counting the days since a few months...and pfff it's such a long way still!

Hi there my Chewbette :cutie:

I can't wait to be on that cruise...It's gonna be legendary :cool1:

WOW! Look at all the new people coming to cruise with us!! Welcome!!!

My wife and I are booked on the Fantasy for this cruise. We booked a while ago and have been slowly paying it off...my wife likes to tell me her cruise is already paid for. :) Anyway, we are first time Disney cruisers and get strange looks from friends and family when we tell them we are sailing Disney without the kids (they are all grown). We can't wait.

We'll be on board. Hubby and I's second (we ran away for our 10th on the Dream sans kiddos!!) and our boys (4 & 9) first. Made a request on the facebook to join there too. Not sure about the FE but who knows..

Hi everybody,

We will also take part in this Halloween cruise!
I've been reading for some time on DIS but never got to register myself..Now it's done!

We will be a group of 6, divided in 3 cabins (6066, 6068 and I think the last one is 6072 but I'm not sure :D)..

It will be me (34), my BF (26), Asmodeus (26), Maé (26) (2 friends), and another couple (I think she is on DIS, maybe she will magically appear on this topic) Hawaii (27) and her hubby (27)...

For 4 of us it will be our first cruise ever, Hawaii and her husband did the Westbound Transatlatic 2 years ago. We're sooooo excited about it!

Oh yeah the first 4 of us are living in Switzerland (hmmm chocolate swap?? :D) and the other 2 in France...We met on a french Disney forum...and yet we're real good friends!

The 4 Swiss ones will be at WDW/Sea World/Discovery Cove /Universal the week before the cruise...and then the week after it we will be the 6 of us in WDW!

So that's for a start... We've been counting the days since a few months...and pfff it's such a long way still!

LOVE the idea of a chocolate or candy exchange!

Hi there my Chewbette :cutie:

I can't wait to be on that cruise...It's gonna be legendary :cool1:

1 year, 1 week, and 1 day to go! :cool1:

Hi all, we just got back from the NY-Canada cruise and it was terrific.
Awesome!! How was the weather for your sailing? We just returned from a similar itinerary on Princess. Which was your favorite port?

The fantasy is so much bigger so i guess we will have to pack a difibulator for this one.

:rotfl2::rotfl:

WOW! Look at all the new people coming to cruise with us!! Welcome!!!

Love it!! Welcome to all the new sea-faring trick-or-treaters! pirate::thumbsup2

I know we're all busy, but the pre-cruise DisMeet thread banter is one of my favorite parts of a DCL vacation, so I need to catch up on my rambings... What are you looking forward to most on the vacation? What is your favorite character onboard? What can't you leave home without? Name your top 2 karaoke song choices... :p

I confess, the thing I look forward to most is actually a tie between Castaway Cay and Tiramisu (such an indulgence!!) :love:

1 year, 1 week, and 1 day to go! :cool1:

We are so ready for this cruise and still over a year to go :lmao:

I know we're all busy, but the pre-cruise DisMeet thread banter is one of my favorite parts of a DCL vacation, so I need to catch up on my rambings... What are you looking forward to most on the vacation? What is your favorite character onboard? What can't you leave home without? Name your top 2 karaoke song choices... :p

I confess, the thing I look forward to most is actually a tie between Castaway Cay and Tiramisu (such an indulgence!!) :love:

You're right Wendy, I'll confess I am usually on FB more than I am the DIS these days. I am most looking forward to getting together with my old cruise buddies and meeting some new ones :grouphug:

Favourite character is Captain Jack although I did see a picture from a recent sailing and he was not looking quite so hot, so I hope they bring back the 'old' Captain Jack before we sail ;)

And as for Karaoke, well the less said about that the better... :rolleyes1

On one of my past cruises, we had a question of the week leading up to our cruise. It was a fun way to get to know everyone (and to stimulate conversation during these very long months between booking and meal/excursion reservation day. Anyone up for that kind of thing here?

I have to admit - my favorite character varies - Minnie is my go-to gal, but Goofy and Pluto can slip in there - I've got some especially good memories of meeting them at different times.

I can't leave home without my... iPad! It's got my books for relaxing in a shady spot with a frozen adult beverage while sitting by the sea!

And here, I must admit - I've never karaoke'd and there's another verse that goes right along with that!! :rotfl2:

Looking forward to the most: Taking my parents with us on their first cruise
Favorite Character: I like Minne. My DD6 loves Dumbo so the fact that he is on the front of the ship has her so excited.
Cannot leave home without: Camera/phone - something to keep track of the memories
Top 2 karoake - Lets stay away from there :rolleyes1

Great Questions!

Hello Everyone!
Been A While Since i Wrote on HERE! Been So attached to the Facebook Page! :rotfl2:
How is Everyone Doing?
Has Anyone started Packing yet? :lmao:

Hhhmmmm This looks Fun!
*Looking forward to the most: The Aqua Duck! And the New Rooms! :-D
*Favorite Character: Mine is Bambi! <3 :love:
*Cannot leave home without: Camera/Phone/and Hair Straightener! :rotfl2:
*Top 2 karaoke - Never Tried it! I have Stage Fright! :scared1:

Hope Everyone is Doing Great! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter