10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

I got a Friend request today but no PM with an FE request.

Hmm I did not send you a friend request. I sent you an inbox message. I did send you a message on Disboards too with the info. Let me know if you received them. Thanks!

Looks like I will be joining on all of you on this cruise.
It will be my family of 5
My sister's family of 5
and another family of 4....
and that is just so far.
Still trying to talk my Mom into joining us and another friend of ours.

October is such an awesome time to cruise! Count us in, Wendy & Rich. :thumbsup2 Glad to meet some new DISers as well as join some familiar troublemakers, I mean, previous cruisers, aboard. ;) Did someone say chocolate?!? :yay:

October is such an awesome time to cruise! Count us in, Wendy & Rich. :thumbsup2 Glad to meet some new DISers as well as join some familiar troublemakers, I mean, previous cruisers, aboard. ;) Did someone say chocolate?!? :yay:

:banana::banana::banana:
This is gonna be good!

Woohoo, chocolate smoothies are on me :thumbsup2 I am so happy that you and Rich are on board. Does this mean another attempt at Karaoke ;) I promise someone else can pick the song this time :rotfl:

Thanks for the warm facebook welcomes! :goodvibes

We're planning to skip any FEE activities for this Halloween cruise, but hope to join in on any DISmeets - the more the merrier! party:

I promise someone else can pick the song this time :rotfl:

This time?!?! If Rich hears of any talk about me possibly singing onboard, he might change his mind about going :scared1:, so it's probably best to stay 'retired'. :lmao:

I blamed Wendy for that one:laughing:

So did I!!! :rotfl:

We are sailing on the Fantasy next month for an extended-family vacation but I'm already looking forward to going back on this cruise!! :cool1:

Recently got off of our Dream cruise and looking forward to another Halloween Cruise! (we cruised Halloween in 2010 on the Magic)

Funny but we were on the October 2010 Magic cruise as well! I do like vacationing at that time of year (it's gotten more and more festive every year - more decor, more treats, more special events).

We did WDW for halloween in 2006, 2007, 2008 and then cruised in 2010 & 2011. We're cruising on the Carnival Dream halloween 2012 and then the Disney Fantasy halloween 2013.

Funny but we were on the October 2010 Magic cruise as well! I do like vacationing at that time of year (it's gotten more and more festive every year - more decor, more treats, more special events).

We did WDW for halloween in 2006, 2007, 2008 and then cruised in 2010 & 2011. We're cruising on the Carnival Dream halloween 2012 and then the Disney Fantasy halloween 2013.

Hey Trisha, we cruised on the Carnival Dream in Oct 2010 but we just missed the Halloween cruise. We are going on the Valor this Oct but again we are just a week too early for the Halloween festivities. With this last one on the Magic we had a blast trick or treating and there were some pretty imaginative costumes.

I see you are from On as well:thumbsup2 We are just 2 hrs south west from you!

Hello!!!
We are going to be on this cruise too!! I was on the Wonder in Feb of this year and cant wait to get back on the ship!!!
My family consists of me-Shannon (mom)
Bill(dad)
Cori(11-g)
Bridget(8-g)
Grant(7-b)
We will probably be in for FE too!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Is there a facebook page for this group??

Hi Shannon and Welcome. Yes, we have a FB page (A Disney Fantasy Halloween (Oct 26, 2013)). Just send a request to Michael.

Hello!!!
We are going to be on this cruise too!! I was on the Wonder in Feb of this year and cant wait to get back on the ship!!!
My family consists of me-Shannon (mom)
Bill(dad)
Cori(11-g)
Bridget(8-g)
Grant(7-b)
We will probably be in for FE too!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Is there a facebook page for this group??

Welcome Aboard!!!!!:dance3:

Hi everyone! We will be cruising with you also. It will just be me (Sarah, 38) & my daughter (Jade, who will be 12 when sailing ). Not sure if we will be participating in FE yet. We're really excited even though it's still a year and a half away! We will be spending a little time at Disney World too. Yay!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter