10/24/2009 - Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) - Thread # 30

What do we do after #30 ends?

• B.O.B. Thread #31

• An after B.O.B Thread

• Group on FB

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lmao::rotfl2: Not at all!!! It was one of the many wonderful memories we have taken with us!! Ariel is laughing! Just for the record.... they are in bed sleeping right now but I wish they were in the kids club! (then we would be back on the ship!:rotfl:)

good to know.:thumbsup2
everytime i saw you guys without the kiddies, you seemed to be really enjoying yourselves, so i couldnt resist teasing you.:rolleyes1

P1090495.jpg

i still say Scott stole that costume from the Captain EO exhibit.:rolleyes1
just kidding scott, old buddy, old pal.:rolleyes1

Hey guys! We're here, just been off the radar. I got everything unpacked, washed, and put up, except for the shoes & misc. junk. Now, I don't feel great. Been fighting a sore throat for a few days. But, no fever or nausea, just a few achy joints & NO strength! We had a great time with everybody! Now, I need to get a job so we can pay for our next cruise! :goodvibes

Not only did Delta lose our garment bag on the way out, they almost destroyed one of our suitcases on the way back. They must have dropped it from 10,00 feet. The metal band that goes around the inside was punched in about 5-6 inches when I opened it up. But, that wasn't what gave it away. When it came off the luggage carousel, we could smell my cologne from a few feet away! The top had broken off, and it had spilled into the ziplock bag, then leaked out thru a hole in the bag. EVERYTHING smells like cologne still, even after washing everything! I'm driving next year... :drive:

Thanks Joanne..it was good to meet you too.

Same here - scrapbooking was fun even if there was little or no direction!! Maybe someday I'll get to use it all.

I am still working on sorting all my pictures... I DID find out that I am missing one evening's worth of pictures. Ironically, they were our Animator's Palate dinner and also contains the pictures of our servers - Melroy and Walter.... :confused3 Maybe Walter took it and never brought it back!! :rotfl2: I hope we may find it while unpacking this weekend....

Gee, we have a picture of Melroy, but I don't think we have Walter.

But you were awesome!

Why thank you very much - I think Dan had the best answer - I have no faults!!!! At least non he was going to share in public!!

rhett butler and scarlett. mr and mrs..."gone with the wind.":laughing::rotfl:

He said it , I didn't!!

N

Not only did Delta lose our garment bag on the way out, they almost destroyed one of our suitcases on the way back. They must have dropped it from 10,00 feet. The metal band that goes around the inside was punched in about 5-6 inches when I opened it up. But, that wasn't what gave it away. When it came off the luggage carousel, we could smell my cologne from a few feet away! The top had broken off, and it had spilled into the ziplock bag, then leaked out thru a hole in the bag. EVERYTHING smells like cologne still, even after washing everything! I'm driving next year... :drive:

Wow, that's awful!! :scared1: I'm glad that didn't happen to my suitcase -- it had 2 big bottles of RUM in it! :eek: I was scared to look in it when I got it from the carousel.. :rotfl2:

Awesome Video Angela (or should I say Tracy)!! :cool1: From the angle it was shot at it looks like the plane is going to land on the beach. Cool!!

It was great sharing our Shore Excursions with you guys! Aidan is still singing the 7 days of the week song!! :lmao: I hope that you didn't mind the music from the back seat. It was quite loud!

We are also going to book the Dream in 2011:cloud9: but we will have to go in August as I am back at work:teacher:. How did you guys book a room? Did you book a verandah that accomodates 5? From what I can see there aren't many options for familys of 5 unless you do a verandah or 2 inside staterooms. We are going to bring DS 16 with us (hopefully) next time and that will make 5. :grouphug:

Wasn't that fun?? Sunny Liston was a good tour guide --but, boy was he LOUD!! :rotfl2:

I just put in a request for a quote from DU (wait list) for the 5/29 double dip sailing - 2 Cat 9A rooms for 3 adults (Chris will be 19 then!) and 2 kids. We did the Cat 4 on this cruise and I personally will do 2 rooms from now on for the extra space. :thumbsup2 I would just compare prices, Jennifer - your 2 youngest will still be little enough that you may want to be altogether. If you get two that connect, people say it's like having a suite- and usually comparable in price to a Cat 4, from what I hear.

I am still working on sorting all my pictures... I DID find out that I am missing one evening's worth of pictures. Ironically, they were our Animator's Palate dinner and also contains the pictures of our servers - Melroy and Walter.... :confused3 Maybe Walter took it and never brought it back!! :rotfl2: I hope we may find it while unpacking this weekend....

Hey there, If you desperately want photos of that night I can forward some to you :) I got some great shot of the kids too. I just have issues uploading on this site.

Jennifer - :wave: GREAT photos!! It was nice being on the tours with you guys!

I loved that beach with the planes flying over! Tracy got a really good video:

Fab video:yay: - I wish I'd gone to that beach now:headache:

Gotta luv baggage handlers:rolleyes: :eek: Can you claim?

Gotta luv baggage handlers:rolleyes: :eek: Can you claim?

I beat the bar back into place with a hammer. As for the smell, it's fading. I washed everything, and have the suitcase in the attic, opened up so it can air out. Now, I just need a new bottle of Drakar cologne. :lmao:

Hey Underdog - are you sailing on the Magic on 10/23/2010? I saw your name on the other list. Guess I'll have to watch out for the red dresses....:lmao:

Hi Chaz,

Nice to see you back. Good luck job hunting.

I beat the bar back into place with a hammer. As for the smell, it's fading. I washed everything, and have the suitcase in the attic, opened up so it can air out. Now, I just need a new bottle of Drakar cologne. :lmao:
My Drakar, was the one thing I forgot to pack! Maybe I am glad I didn't now! :lmao::rotfl:

Hey Underdog - are you sailing on the Magic on 10/23/2010? I saw your name on the other list. Guess I'll have to watch out for the red dresses....:lmao:

we booked that one last year with friends.:grouphug: my brother was supposed to join us too. but he never followed thru, and everyone else has since cancelled. so we just left that ressie as our backup date.

The Mystery of the" Red Br@ Fish Extender" has been solved.popcorn:::thumbsup2
After an extensive investigation lasting nearly the entire cruise, the guilty party has been caught red handed (or red br@'d) as it were.popcorn::
Since no one was willing to accept responsibility for this action, i took it upon myself to seek out the culprit.:upsidedow:idea:
My investigation started by going cabin to cabin and having all the "bobber ladies" try on the br@ in search of a perfect match.:cloud9:ala Cinderella.:wizard: I must say i was quite pleased with the ladies cooperation in this endeavor.pirate::cloud9:
After what seemed like an endless search, i happened upon the cabin of a certain " Red Haired Lady" with quite a personality.:woohoo: Just as she was about to try on the br@, several members of the North American Pillowfighting League(you know who you are) arrived and started beating this poor lady senseless.:sad2:
Well they pounded this poor girl, lets call her "Big Red" (for lack of a better term), until she was up against the railing of deck 10. She then couldnt take any more abuse and fell overboard despite my efforts to save her.:littleangel:
The last i saw her, she was drifting out to sea.:sad1: We can only hope she stayed afloat long enough that perhaps a boatload of refugees happened upon her and rescued her.:sad1:
As a favor to me, since i tried to help this poor defenseless beauty, Cruise Director Clayton agreed to let me see the security videos from outside my cabin in hopes of finding the mastermind behind the "Red Br@ Fish Extender" that was left on our cabin door.
Sure Enough....Plain as day...the video shows the lady we all know as Nancy G, aka mother goose, aka penny packer, aka ppgoose was indeed the mastermind behind the entire stunt.:worship::worship:
Mystery Solved:worship::worship:

In Honor of the possible loss of one of our own,:sad1: i suggest that if there is indeed a kk3 or bob 2...it be titled...
" KK3 The Revenge of Big Red:cloud9::love:

Hey there, If you desperately want photos of that night I can forward some to you :) I got some great shot of the kids too. I just have issues uploading on this site.

Thanks Gina - I will shoot you an email to see what pics you have. I would love some good ones of the kids! :-)

I just finished out Snapfish photo book... I could keep tweaking it for days, but then I would never get unpacked!!:rotfl2:

The Mystery of the" Red Br@ Fish Extender" has been solved.popcorn:::thumbsup2
After an extensive investigation lasting nearly the entire cruise, the guilty party has been caught red handed (or red br@'d) as it were.popcorn::
Since no one was willing to accept responsibility for this action, i took it upon myself to seek out the culprit.:upsidedow:idea:
My investigation started by going cabin to cabin and having all the "bobber ladies" try on the br@ in search of a perfect match.:cloud9:ala Cinderella.:wizard: I must say i was quite pleased with the ladies cooperation in this endeavor.pirate::cloud9:
After what seemed like an endless search, i happened upon the cabin of a certain " Red Haired Lady" with quite a personality.:woohoo: Just as she was about to try on the br@, several members of the North American Pillowfighting League(you know who you are) arrived and started beating this poor lady senseless.:sad2:
Well they pounded this poor girl, lets call her "Big Red" (for lack of a better term), until she was up against the railing of deck 10. She then couldnt take any more abuse and fell overboard despite my efforts to save her.:littleangel:
The last i saw her, she was drifting out to sea.:sad1: We can only hope she stayed afloat long enough that perhaps a boatload of refugees happened upon her and rescued her.:sad1:
As a favor to me, since i tried to help this poor defenseless beauty, Cruise Director Clayton agreed to let me see the security videos from outside my cabin in hopes of finding the mastermind behind the "Red Br@ Fish Extender" that was left on our cabin door.
Sure Enough....Plain as day...the video shows the lady we all know as Nancy G, aka mother goose, aka penny packer, aka ppgoose was indeed the mastermind behind the entire stunt.:worship::worship:
Mystery Solved:worship::worship:

In Honor of the possible loss of one of our own,:sad1: i suggest that if there is indeed a kk3 or bob 2...it be titled...
" KK3 The Revenge of Big Red:cloud9::love:

we booked that one last year with friends. my brother was supposed to join us too. but he never followed thru, and everyone else has since cancelled. so we just left that ressie as our backup date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter