10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the pedicure onboard both of our past 2 cruises. One was good, one wasn't. The one on the Magic my toe polish came off several of my toes within 2 days. I went back to the spa to see if I could get the color put back on and the response was "Yes, for $20.00". No thanks after the cost of the pedicure and a good tip!

I had my toes done here in town last week. I had the gels put on for $35 that should last around 4-6 weeks.

I would recommend saving the money and time and having it done at a spa or nail shop at home.

The spas around here are having specials like crazy including manicure and pedicure combo for less than $50

I'll do your packing if you want to come and do my job! I cannot concentrate on work today!

I just submitted a request to take Thursday afternoon off also...I know I will not get anything done at work that day! :lmao:

Ok its a deal :thumbsup2 be there in about 5 hrs---opps you will be done w/ work by then :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well still no packing done yet pirate: Know it needs to get done but can't seem to get motivated :lmao::lmao: Going to put a chicken in rot. :upsidedow then maybe start :rotfl: I could really use a nap though :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::banana::banana:

Good Evening everyone

Packing is now complete and I've done my last lot of exercises. Tomorrow is the last day of work and then twilight check-in at the airport.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Can't wait.

Hello! I havn't been able to steal the time to get on again. We ended up letting go the Trunk Bay excursion ... still deciding what to do.

I have actually pulled both kids from school early so they don't pick up anything over the next two days. Everyone around here is sick and after having to cancel our last Disney trip with Tianna in January, I'm not taking any chances. My niece and brother in law both have severe H1N1 so we won't be seeing anyone is their family before we go. I took Tianna into the doctor as she has been stuffy and had a headache for the last month or so. Good news ... it's not flu related. Bad news ... she's allergic to the new kitties we got early September. We're going to have to find a new home for them. Gee ... I wonder if Bernie is looking for a new kitty or two. :confused3

Question: How many pairs of shoes are you packing? I currently have seven pairs for me and Tianna has six pairs and the guys are bringing less. I am totally over packed I know. Any suggestions?

Good Evening everyone

Packing is now complete and I've done my last lot of exercises. Tomorrow is the last day of work and then twilight check-in at the airport.

Can't wait.

Hi Heather! Thanks for motivating me to get my butt moving. I could still lose more weight but I was able to fit into most of the clothes I wanted to take. :thumbsup2

Hi Heather! Thanks for motivating me to get my butt moving. I could still lose more weight but I was able to fit into most of the clothes I wanted to take. :thumbsup2

That's OK Dianne.

Any more for any more?

afeg (chris & hazel and family) october 13th.

Timon (cass, rob & kira) october 15th

karenmouse (karen, neil & ellis) october 17th

medical man - (sean, cath and olivia) october 17th

nerbiepie (bernie, sean & bailey) october 17th

krazy4crusing (Jennifer, Ariel and family) october 17th

gos (heather and rick) october 21st

dan&nan (dan and nancy k) october 21st

b9ersteve (steve and family) october 21st

firefighter chris (chris, melissa, paige, and cousin ryan) october 21st

waltanddi (walt and di) october 21st

captchris (christian and family) october 22nd

gstroop28 (angie, dave abby & becca) october 22nd

cntkg1 (nancy g & chuck) october 22nd

st cruisers (tony & stacy) october 22nd

joannel (joanne and roger) october 22nd

goofy4ever (lisa, quincy, john, and tyrin) october 22nd

goslingl (leisha and tom and family) october 23rd.

Disgrits (rob and paige) october 23rd.

Wlkent67 (david, wendi, rachel, hannah) oct 24th

ksfrogge (angela, tracy, chris, rhiannon & hagan) october 23rd

epcot_va and tinkerbell.rn (matthew, beth, megan and sarah) october 23rd

millerpjm (jen, pete, thomas, and family) october 23rd

scouter (rose and june) october 23rd.

Ciao_gina (gina, douglas and sean) october 23rd

thegrays (chaz, teresa, heather, emily) october 24th.

Good Evening everyone

Can't wait.

Yeah!!! I went to the gym at lunch also, I don't want to hurt anything before we go, I may skip Wednesday!!

I'm not sure what the list if for???

Any more for any more?

afeg (chris & hazel and family) october 13th.

Timon (cass, rob & kira) october 15th

karenmouse (karen, neil & ellis) october 17th

medical man - (sean, cath and olivia) october 17th

nerbiepie (bernie, sean & bailey) october 17th

krazy4crusing (Jennifer, Ariel and family) october 17th

gos (heather and rick) october 21st

dan&nan (dan and nancy k) october 21st

firefighter chris (chris, melissa, paige, and cousin ryan) october 21st

waltanddi (walt and di) october 21st

captchris (christian and family) october 22nd

gstroop28 (angie, dave abby & becca) october 22nd

cntkg1 (nancy g & chuck) october 22nd

st cruisers (tony & stacy) october 22nd

joannel (joanne and roger) october 22nd

goofy4ever (lisa, quincy, john, and tyrin) october 22nd

goslingl (leisha and tom and family) october 23rd.

Disgrits (rob and paige) october 23rd.

Wlkent67 (david, wendi, rachel, hannah) oct 24th

ksfrogge (angela, tracy, chris, rhiannon & hagan) october 23rd

epcot_va and tinkerbell.rn (matthew, beth, megan and sarah) october 23rd

millerpjm (jen, pete, thomas, and family) october 23rd

scouter (rose and june) october 23rd.

Ciao_gina (gina, douglas and sean) october 23rd

thegrays (chaz, teresa, heather, emily) october 24th.

day of departure for Orlando

Ahhh ... we leave Invermere for Calgary on the 21st, fly to Toronto on the 22nd, fly from Toronto to Orlando on the 23rd. Kind of a crazy schedule. So I guess, our departure date from home is the 21st.

If i'm not mistaken, and i rarely am, today is Dave's birthday.:love:
Happy Birthday big boy.:lovestruc

See you on deck 10.:cloud9:

Well still no packing done yet pirate: Know it needs to get done but can't seem to get motivated :lmao::lmao: Going to put a chicken in rot. :upsidedow then maybe start :rotfl: I could really use a nap though :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::banana::banana:

Any packing yet? I've got Tianna's shoes ready and that is it. The rest of us have all our stuff laid out. I'm dividing things betweent suitcases in case one bag happens to not make it.

If i'm not mistaken, and i rarely am, today is Dave's birthday.:love:
Happy Birthday big boy.:lovestruc

See you on deck 10.:cloud9:

Oh my! Deck 10 sounds like it is going to be a busy place. :lmao: :rotfl:

Happy Birthday Dave :cake: I'm off to pack Tianna's stuff.

Ahhh ... we leave Invermere for Calgary on the 21st, fly to Toronto on the 22nd, fly from Toronto to Orlando on the 23rd. Kind of a crazy schedule. So I guess, our departure date from home is the 21st.

I'll add you on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter