10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she got in~~~waited an hour in the car w/ 2 kids~~~~ :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think she just came home just to go out w/ all her friends---she just turned 21:banana::banana::banana::banana: She is already gone :lmao::lmao:

And 1 hour hubby will be home :dance3::cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

Yay Wendi's DH coming home!!!

Yay for safe travels for Wendi's DD!!!!! :banana:

Thanks Wendi:goodvibes

After about an hour onbaord I start relaxing. I get nervous again midway - which way do they divert the plane in an emergency? - back to England or carry on to US?, then relax again as we get towards MCO. Its a hassle, but its just something you ahve to deal with and get on with. No stoopid nuts are stopping us travelling:thumbsup2

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Nut Free Good Vibes to you!!

Is he allergic to all nuts or more specifically peanuts?

We are doing the butterfly farm as part of the tour by Island Marketing. Looking forward to it.

On St. Thomas we are doing another tour after the Doubloon Sail from Sunny Liston Tours; shopping, swimming at Sapphire beach or Coki Point or Magens Bay and sightseeing.

Gina - is that a private tour? Do you have their website?? Is it cheaper than the DCL excursion???

Me too....and I have a week to wait!

Here's another game we can play...

At this time next week I will be _______________.

At this time next week I will be driving to the airport.

This time next week, I wil be watching the clock waiting for work to be done.

I might be heading to a haunted house tonight, so let me wish Karen, Neil and Ellis safe trip tomorrow!!!

Clean that 747 Karen. I will listen for you on Saturday. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Hi all,

Seems I have been busy lately. I have missed so much on this board. Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary. I wasn't feeling well and Douglas was in the bay area all day and evening. But we are celebrating tonight and Sean is having a sleepover at the grandparents.

I gave up on the FE. I had to keep cutting and trimming to get it even and I wound up throwing it all away. I think we will be using an old cloth pumpkin trick or treat bag :lmao:

The one week mark is freaking me out!!

Sorry you aren't feeling great... hope you are better soon!

Yay on the 10th anniversary mark - Super Congrats!! That is wonderful. Celebrate!!

Now - this FE thing.... any chance you took a picture of it?? :idea: I bet MY FE making attempt looks worse than YOUR FE making attempt!! :rotfl2: I know someone who wouuld be PERFECT to judge a competition of this sort....:laughing:

At this time next week I will be Finishing up my shopping at the St. Augustine Disney Store Outlet - headed on I-95 toward the Radisson!!!

Ok, I have to ask....what are minstrels?

Minstrels_Large_Pouch_290g.jpg

Ok - here I go looking at different excursions again (can you tell I'm not really crazy about the whole Butterfly farm thing???)

Has anyone ever done the Rhino Riders?? There is an excursion through DCL but the kids have to be 10 and up (Becca's only 8) but on the Rhino Rider website (you can book directly)... 1) it's HALF the price of DCL and 2) The minimum age is 5!

Any thoughts?? Trying to find out some reviews on the site.....

at work making my staff really really miserable. They are going to wish I was on this cruise......but not as much as I do.

Seriously, you all are going to have such a blast! Can't wait until you get back and I get to read and see the great time you had.

We'll miss you sis.

Excursions....

St Maarten - Under 2 flags

St Thomas - Trunk Bay

Castaway - just lying around taking in some sun.

At this time next week we will be driving down to the Radisson.:banana::banana::banana:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Nut Free Good Vibes to you!!

Is he allergic to all nuts or more specifically peanuts?

We think its just peanut, but thats only because his body has never had to deal with other nuts because we avoid the mall anyway. He was skin prick tested for quite a few, they came out negative but the doc said that could be a false reading as it was his first exposure. Like your SIL it could get worse over time.

so let me wish Karen, Neil and Ellis safe trip tomorrow!!!

Clean that 747 Karen. I will listen for you on Saturday. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Thanks Chris. I'm sure you'll hear me :rolleyes1

Did you call me Karen?
Oh, you meant the airline didnt you?:rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao: not even close:lmao::lmao:

Karen, Neil and Ellis

Safe, nut free, hassle free, event free flight tomorrow.:hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter