10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! The way you describe the baggage handling system reminds me of the scene in Monsters Inc where they are zooming around with all the doors everywhere.... does it kind of look like that?? :lmao:

I was thinking of the ending of Toy Story 2 where they were actually IN the baggage area! :lmao:

Well to be perfectly honest, I can only be seen with a classy lady at Palo's, sorry.:snooty: But ,that doesn't mean we can't meet elsewhere, say Topsiders mid-day.;);)

I'll see you there.:love::lovestruc

While you're at brunch, That'll give me a chance to go fishing for a "Tuna" anyway.:cloud9:

Chuck does too Robin. A huge computer conversion this weekend (he has to work all day on Sunday) then three more really long days for him.:upsidedow

Good luck Chuckie baby....I feel for ya. ;)

Let's hope our conversions go well. That didn't sound very good, did it):lmao:

A nice guy, fo sho!:goodvibes

I might have to take some charm school classes before we leave Paige. I think my date deserves better than little old me. :goodvibes

Lori is rolling, :lmao:. She wanted to hang out by the kiddie pool and Pluto's. Chicken fingers, french fries and soft serve ice cream. Who need's Palo's!:cloud9:

Oh, that's right up Chuck's alley. He'll be as happy as a clam. :thumbsup2

Good luck Chuckie baby....I feel for ya. ;)

Let's hope our conversions go well. That didn't sound very good, did it):lmao:

Hmmmmm, something you want to tell me Robin? :rolleyes1:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter