10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would make a cameo appearance on the Dis Boards to say (Hi!) to all the BOBers going on the cruise in just over a week. :woohoo: We are getting very excited about the trip around here!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Just a quick Hello....In Key west holy **** it hot,hot,hot Hazel thinks she's turned her toes and gone to heaven....Take care and see you guys real soon.....:banana::dance3::banana:

AFEG are you staying at OKW and how long will you be there because Nancy and I will be arriving next THUR?

Lori is running around here trying to get ready for our trip and I am sitting here at the computer reading the DIS boards. :surfweb: Wow, roll reversal! Uh oh! I am getting the evil eye right now.:scared1: I better get off here and pitch in, I don't want to be accused of not pulling my own weight. What stress! :laughing:

Just thought I would make a cameo appearance on the Dis Boards to say (Hi!) to all the BOBers going on the cruise in just over a week. :woohoo: We are getting very excited about the trip around here!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Hi Nuclear Scott!!:cloud9::love:
(Why do they call you that?)

You excited to see me?:lovestruc

Hiya Scott!!! Are you guys getting nasty cold weather up there in C-ville?? It must be nature's way of telling us - GO TO THE TROPICS!!!!!

:rotfl2:
I'm not Scott, but I'll chime in and say that it is 40 here right now and we have a freeze warning tonight!!!! :scared1:

I can't wait to land in Florida next week!

Hiya Scott!!! Are you guys getting nasty cold weather up there in C-ville?? It must be nature's way of telling us - GO TO THE TROPICS!!!!!

It was 36 degrees here this morning...expecting rain/snow mix tomorrow and Friday. :rolleyes:

We're just hoping our Indian summer hits here after we get back and not while we're gone. :rolleyes1

Lori is running around here trying to get ready for our trip and I am sitting here at the computer reading the DIS boards. :surfweb: Wow, roll reversal! Uh oh! I am getting the evil eye right now.:scared1: I better get off here and pitch in, I don't want to be accused of not pulling my own weight. What stress! :laughing:

Tell her not to forget to pack the Ginger Snaps. :goodvibes I have extra if she forgets. :)

I'm not Scott, but I'll chime in and say that it is 40 here right now and we have a freeze warning tonight!!!! :scared1:

I can't wait to land in Florida next week!

I can't wait to get on the ship. :woohoo: I sit at my desk at work and visualize walking into the terminal. :rolleyes:

Yea! We have been having great weather mid-70's until today. It turned nasty and cold. I feel like I am in Britain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter